60 shaman application

Even Baddier Baddies

60 shaman application

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:24 pm

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: every day from 6pm to whenever i feel sleepy and before lunch, before i go to college.
-Do any others have access to your account: nopz
-How long have you played WoW: since release
-Endgame experience: i finished all MC, BWL, AQ40, ZG, AQ20 and i did naxx till sapphiron, mu guild is trying kel thuzad now, but i started on horde and i dont play alliance anymore, alliance acc is frozen.

Character Information:
-Name: Bahgo
-Race: Troll
-Class: Shaman
-Level: 60
-Professions: skinning / enchanting
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: 30 ele/ 21 resto, i can respec if thats needed, no problem with that.
-Attunements: MC, to get attuned to BWL i only need to do a UBRS run, will do this fast.
-Gear information, detailed: mix of blue pvp set with zulian shield from ZG, i have healing gear from DM, and healing gear from level 60 instances. my gear is a healing / spell dmg blue gear, and a healing blue gear for raiding, i have the top gear pre-MC, looking for a guild to start raiding.
-Amount of FR: not high, like 60
-Amount of NR: no NR gear yet
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: rank 8
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: starting on horde now, tired of ally, stopped playing on ally because my guild transfered and we got split.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: no alts
-Out of game contact information: MSN: [email protected]
-Why Simple Math?: looks a fun guild, and i like raiding.
-Who referred you?: saw a post on the forums.
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?:
you should know that i know what im doing, i know my gear is not superb, but it will improve very fast, i just reached 60, and im starting to set my stuff now, i know all end game instances, i know all fights, u wont have to explain me anything about MC, BWL, AQ40, Cthun, anything... just want to be a great addition to the guild, and i hope i help u guys advance faster and i wish to gear up us all.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”