Randomhero, 60 warrior

Even Baddier Baddies

Randomhero, 60 warrior

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 pm

Player information:

-Usual playtimes: I work at a Lanhouse, so pretty much 24/7

-Do any others have access to your account: nope

-How long have you played WoW: since closed beta

-Endgame experience: ive raided every instance in the game on my Grand Marshal rogue, but got bored with him after getting almost full Tier 3, so i started a warrior :)

Character Information:
-Name: Randomhero

-Race: Orc

-Class: Warrior

-Level: 60

-Professions: Mining-300, Blacksmithing-300

-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: Mortal Strike spec, but ive got tons of experience in tank specs
I'll pretty much be whatever spec you need me to be, though i love to pvp with Mortal Strike spec seeing as Earthshaker is HELLA fun to beat people with

-Attunements: Ony, Naxx(in a few days), MC, BWL

-Gear information, detailed: Full pvp set(which is the best dmg set you can get), Earthshaker, and about 400ish defense with varied gear

-Amount of FR: about 250ish, but ill work on it quick if im needed to tank

-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Current rank is 6, i was rank 10 before i quit

-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Before i quit i was in the best guild on the server Perdition, but it disbanded due to the fact that the server was almost completely dead at the time

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level:Gorgonnash: Silentfury, 60 Grand Marshal rogue, Karage, 60 warrior with Asskandi ;) and many varied alts

-Out of game contact information: dont have any atm, but considering im always playing WoW i doubt ill need it
-Why Simple Math?: i've heard you guys are a bunch of good people that like to raid and smash ally heads in ;)

-Who referred you?: Leonidas

-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: i have an obsession with Squirrels and stealing their nuts..and i'm a huge insomniac, that and im part owner of Funkylan and Lexington Kentucky.

-Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint: I'll have to email it to one of you, its too large to send via app.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”