Guild Application ~ Level 49 warrior ARMS

Even Baddier Baddies
Pemberley

Guild Application ~ Level 49 warrior ARMS

Postby Pemberley » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:37 pm

Um. This is my highest level character so far, but not my first. I have absolutely no end-game experience, but I know how to play - for the most part. Ferzhul has end-game experience so in raids, he'll just tell me what to hit. We are RL friends so it will work out. Plus he can just skull something and I will start smashing.

PS~
I like long mellow walks along a shore during a brisk evening. :oops:

telitz
User

Postby telitz » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:59 pm

Pemberley

Postby Pemberley » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm

Player information: Justin
-Usual playtimes: weekends from September-Jun (except for holidays)
-Do any others have access to your account: nope
-How long have you played WoW: December it came out
-Endgame experience: none, but i learn quickly, and Ferzhul has experience and we're real life friends so he helps too

Character Information: Arms Talents
-Name: Pemberley
-Race: Tauren
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 49 as of now
-Professions: enhcanting 202/300 :(
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: Arms, perhaps
-Attunements: none
-Gear information, detailed: around my level blues and few greens, looking for more as i get to higher levels
-Amount of FR: none
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: 5
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Beep Beep Im A Jeep to hopefully joing Simple Math

Other Information: Blue
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: Ewihg- level 32 rogue undead
-Out of game contact information: none
-Why Simple Math?: seems like a nice guild that doesn't require 24/7 raids, pretty casual i suppose, but we'll get stuff done
-Who referred you?: Ferzhul who was reffered Nehraxus
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: i like the color blue and music?

Pemberley

Postby Pemberley » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:58 am

I am now level 51.

grag
User

Postby grag » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:55 pm

Pemberley wrote:I am now level 51.

The fact of the matter is that you are probably talking about the fleet actions in DS9 where the whole aim of the federation fleet in both instances was to punch through Dominion lines. This means that they have to fly past them making the range so short. The Canon range is taken from TNG episode Wounded check it if you don't believe me. Also at Warp speeds these can even reach 5 million Kilometres if a Torpedo is fired at warp 1. (Human Error VOY)

The only battles shown in the SW films show battles at extremely close range. In ROTJ the ships were physically crashing into each other. This is noowhere near a thousand Kilometres (unless of course an X-Wing is hundreds of Kilometres long, which wouldn't at all suprise me with the rediculous figures). The Canon SW shows a maximum range of the Death star at only 77000 KM in ANH.

I would also like to point out that Federation weaponary is many more times more accurate than SW. SW still use manned turrets and as the movies show these are extremely inaccurate. When compared to a ccomputer controlled phaser strike there is no real comparison. Also Perhaps most advantageous to the Federation is that SW ships have awful sensors. They were unable to detect a ship that was stuck on there hull, they would never be able to detect a cloaked starship. The defiant could cloak and fly to within weapons range and pound the ship with Quantum torpedoes and phaser impacts before the ISD can even raise its shields. This would allow the Federation to neutralise an ISD shields and power cores before they even knew what was happening.

wocoom
User

Postby wocoom » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:46 pm

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”