- Age & Location: I am 22 years old from Georgia.
- Number of Testicles: 0 because I am a married man.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: Since around the release of BC.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have mostly played in casual guilds with friends, most notable kills are M Avatar, M Argus, M Ghuun, and M Stormwall.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Too much drama within the leadership of the guild. "If you're not part of the clique don't bother thinking for yourself" type drama. Eventually stepped down after a year with this guild because the toxicity began to take over all aspects of raid time. All guilds before that since Legion have been due to the guilds disbanding.
- Name & Class: Cato - Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/c ... emaul/Cato
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I am a Brewmaster main. I keep up with Windwalker gear and spec knowledge, but, I don't play it much outside of some M+ and messing around on dummies.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Brewmaster priority revolves around Blackout Strike and Keg Smash to maintain 100% Ironskin Brew uptime while keeping some brew charges to clear high stagger amounts. In practice, the "single-target dps" priority looks more like: Blackout strike (If multiple traits for it) > Keg smash > Blackout Strike (one or fewer traits) > Rushing Jade Wind (Maintain 100% uptime, easily weaved in) > Tiger Palm if more than 60 energy > Breath of Fire (Regardless of trait #) > Tiger Palm. I believe it is important to maximize optimization of this priority because it provides the best damage output and gives the most cooldown reduction to Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): There are no real breakpoints for Brewmasters. I prioritize Crit > Vers~Mast > Haste. For damage and survivability, critical strike chance interacts very favorably with a few things Brewmaster have. Brewmasters have a chance equal to their critical strike chance to receive 65% additional healing from any source of healing. Additionally, there is an azerite trait that gives an additional stack of our mastery (dodge chance) when Blackout Strike crits an enemy.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I look through logs of the best brewmasters available whenever possible and compare them to my own logs. I do this both to increase my survivability and damage, but also to find any possible brewmaster tool-kit optimizations. When optimizing for damage, I spend a lot of time using simcraft to optimize my damage output.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am a very respectful, dedicated, dependable, and well-preforming player. I spend as much time and do whatever is necessary to benefit my raid team most and take feedback and criticism very well. I generally maintain multiple tank classes at a playable gear level for any strategies that may benefit the raid.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://i.imgur.com/fdimTWQ.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... to#zone=21
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? ~90 fps during raid on near-max settings. I have a RTX 2070, i7-8700k, 16gb ddr4 ram, and 4 high-speed ssds of various sizes.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I found Simple Math through wowprogress. I do not know anyone in simple math, but I do recognize a couple names and am very optimistic about the 2-night weekend schedule.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).