- Age & Location: 27, Bodymore Maryland
- Number of Testicles: 2 last I checked
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Nope. If not, why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- How long have you played WoW: Since the end of 5.4, what a time to join right?
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Started Mythic raiding near the end of NH in a newly formed guild and cleared up to Elisande. In ToS I cleared up to KJ, and then from ABT and on I have been cutting edge
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Sriracha on mugthol was my first, guild dissolved mid ToS, then I joined The Resurgence on Hellscream and stayed through mid Anotorus until guild drama caused us to disband. I then joined Rude Awakening on Whisperwind, where I achieved my CE, and stayed there until the end of ATB, where I then joined Spike Flail for a short stent, to return to horde in order to play with old friends. After about 2 weeks there, I joined my current guild Shattered Moon Clan, which was mostly made up of players from The Resurgence, players I missed and enjoyed playing with enough to where I felt I had to leave and raid with them again. We achieved CE Uldir and server 10th on Thrall despite being a new guild and going through some severe roster issues. We have cleared up to Jaina in BoD, and due to a lot of uncontrollable events, fires and flood destroying our officer core's homes, no joke, the decision was made to disband. Thanks for sticking through this novel.
- Name & Class: Coldmember, Mage
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... coldmember
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Yes, the way I see it I am a mage, and will play which ever spec best suits the fight, with that said, fire is my favorite and will find any excuse to play it lol. Seriously though, I am comfortable saying I don't have a main or off spec, and can play each confidently in a progression setting and have done so before. Ps... arcane is zzzzzz but when its good its good lol.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Literally varies on almost every fight would be more than happy to go over this via a discord, all that I can think that is constant is pre pot on 3ish and precast the filler.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Again this all greatly varies with spec, build, and azerite. I would be more than happy to talk about this via disc as well, rather than type a 4 page essay that would give someone a migraine.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Typically, via Warcraft logs. I will see what others that have downed the boss before us are running and figure out why, I will look at cd timings, and determine when and why there are using them then, and make sure its not just for pad but important overlaps. For example, playing frost on Zekvas, I would iv on pull, but save my int trinket for the first add spawns, so they would sync for every other set of adds, like iv and trinket would be up for the 2nd set and then trinket would be up for the third, then both cds up for the burn. I also, use the mage discord for information regarding new builds and what not, and ask advice there from other mages to get their opinion on matters as well.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Besides being awesome? Seriously though, I think my familiarity with all three specs is a big bonus, besides that I am an incredibly laid back individual, who takes raiding and raid time seriously, but at the same time I realize this is a hobby and game and enjoy goofing around a little before and after raid, and between pulls when it's appropriate. I also am dependable when it comes to showing up for raid and if irl happens I do in fact know how to post in a discord channel and will do so as soon as I know I will no be able to attend raid. Also, I cant stand drama, and can promise that will be a non issue. I also, your raid time are basically the same as what I am currently used to and I think it would be a seamless transition. As far as performance, I will always own a mistake, and am quick to correct them, and if you look through my logs, most of my best parses, I don't really care about parses rather dead bosses, are from progression kills, meaning progression is where I do my best work. I recently made a forum recruitment post that covers most of what I just said plus some more with some recommendations from my current officer core.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... lfg/155794
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I have an 8700k with a 1080ti and I want to say 16gb of ram I cant remember, but I average 90+ fps on any encounter w/ maxed settings
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Really I was just browsing through wow progress looking for guilds recruiting mages, saw the guild name, thought hmm I'm pretty bad at math maybe they can help me out. Also, I noticed your raid times are basically identical to what I am currently raiding and was looking for a more progressed guild to move forward with that seem like good group of people.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Speed: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8200978608
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Used paint and uploaded it to imgur hope that's okay.