- Age & Location: 22/GA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No. Family on same battle net, different account.
- How long have you played WoW: 12 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Cutting Edge equivalent in Dragon soul. 2/8 Uldir, 8/9M BoD
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Adapt-Area 52:disbanded, Negatory-Area-52: Looking for better opportunities and a more competitive guild to push mythic progression with.
- Name & Class: Boombox: Frost/Arcane
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... 52/boombox
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Frost main spec, off spec Arcane. I play Arcane for Jaina and 3 other BoD fights and frost the rest. Equally capable on both specs.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Pre cast (A)rcane (B)last>charged up>rune of power>Arcane power>on use-ABx7>PoM>AB> RoP>AB and missiles to 0 mana>Evo back into opener while conserving greater than 70% mana.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): SimulationCraft, there aren't any obtainable stat break points atm.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? SimulationCraft and WCL
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I always show up to raid, I come prepared bringing not only bang up dps but also a cool and positive attitude
- A Screenshot of your character:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 42#zone=21
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i5 email@example.comGHz/16gb @3000/ gtx 1070. Typically around 80-90 mid fight with heavy strain
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Found your posting on Wowprogress and wanted to get the chance to trial with you all.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8198778898
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).