User

Rackpatt - Enhancement Shaman

Postby Rackpatt2 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
:arrow: 19/Ohio
- Number of Testicles:
:arrow: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
:arrow: Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
:arrow: Played WoW private servers, but only just started Retail in BFA, first time raiding in Uldir
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
:arrow: 7/8 Mythic Uldir - 8/9 Mythic BoD
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
:arrow: My first guild (Full Tilt - Thichondrius (US) that transferred to Full Tilt - Zul'jin (US)) was a dying guild that i played with and was one of their best top performing raiders even with it being my first time ever touching Mythic Raiding. I then join a 2 days a week guild (Snoblind - Tichondrius (US)) and they are a very good nice guild of a group of close friends, we have gotten 8/9 Mythic and i am a very strong raider on their roster who is very consistent with damage and awareness of mechanics. I enjoy the guild but wish to join a guild that consists of better players pushing CE at roughly US 50. I also really miss raiding 3 days a week because i am a player that loves to perfect my damage done to bosses especially on re clear.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
:arrow: Rackpatt - Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory:
:arrow: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/rackpatt
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
:arrow: Enhancement Main spec, Elemental Off spec. I play Enhancement much better than i play Elemental, but still know just as much about Elemental, i know all the talents and Azerite traits required if i was to play them. I also have a Geared Demon Hunter (Aiuno - Tichondrius(US)) that i am good at playing but have yet to take it into Mythic Raiding.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
:arrow: I know each Enhahcement shaman build that is to be played, the current one is PP/NH which focuses on my Lava Lash and Primal Primer. My rotation is Totem Mastery 2 seconds before pull, Pre Pot, Galecaller's Boon, Rockbitter, Flame tounge, Frost brand, Feral Spirits, Sundering, Stormstrike(dependent on procs/PP stacks on target) Lavalash, Stormstrike, Lavalash, Stormstrike, Lavalash, repeating. I keep up both my Flametounge and Frost Brand buffs to utilize my 3x Natural Harmony buff. I use my Feral Spirit's and Galecaller's boon on cooldown / wait for 10 PP stacks on target, i use Sundering on CD, or wait to pop Feral Spirit's to see if i get fire wolves that will give me a damage buff. Current Enhancement build is still very dependent on StormStrike procs, and also Hot Hand procs. I weave in rockbitter's if i am lacking the Malestrom needed to use any of my main abilities.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
:arrow: Elemental shaman is currently prioritized around the abuse of Primal Primer which can be played with the Surge of Power talent, and also Ice Fury to utilize maximum movement DPS since you get many more Instant Casts. Elemental uses Crit and Haste stat priority I have the top trinket for it which is Incandescent Sliver but a Twitching Tentacle from Uldir as well.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
:arrow: Class Discord and mainly a LOT of surfing wowhead to see all the updates of classes, each patch notes, and to see the best possible gear for my class to maximize my DPS Sim
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
:arrow: I am a fairly new player to and under played spec and have proven myself to be very strong I have multiple high rank kills for my spec (there aren't many of us :evil: ) but i do know that i am strong enough to compete with all other shamans if enhancement was highly played. I am comfortable and confident that i can learn any Class/Spec i play and with shaman that includes Elemental. My past experiences of Elemental have been with super scuffed gear as i have never main'd it, only geared it to help raid comps.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
:arrow: https://gyazo.com/10cf99347a6303a936b3f070b984b8de
- Logs from warcraftlogs: :arrow: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... s/rackpatt
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
:arrow: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti
AMD Ryzen 5 1600x Six-Core Processor 3.60Hz
16GB Installed RAM
Typical 90 FPS+ in raid
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
:arrow: I have watched ClammyJonezi many times on twitch and chatted with him various times in Uldir and a few in BoD over twitch chat.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
:arrow: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8191246105.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
:arrow: https://gyazo.com/f2bffb0f4befd7576250fe4ee139787a
Rank 11 shaman, Rank 2 on Stormwall , i am not creative i just want shaman to always be on top and there i did insane

Mindalus
User

Re: Rackpatt - Enhancement Shaman

Postby Mindalus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 am

We're going to pass on this application, best of luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”