User

The boy wonder.

Postby Cslcollins » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27 Columbus Ohio
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Classic
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Pretty much all of them.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Previous Main Tank for you guys, currently playing Boomkin with <fat boys> on Mal'Ganis because my spot was filled with Simple Math in my absence.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Clonee Boomkin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... nis/Clonee
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Boomkin / Resto. I play Resto pretty regularly as a swing healer and for M+
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Blast those Surges, don't overcap AP and don't waste/overcap Astral and Lunar Empowerments. Boomkin is simple.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Boomkin is basically full Haste>Mastery >> everything else right now. Gemming Haste over Int because it outvalues currently. Resto is the same except swapping Mastery over Haste.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Raidbots Premium, the Dreamgrove discord has some info when it's not completely dead, blue posts, class forums, asking other players. Whatever is available.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm a certified pumper and former raider for the team as is. My life is balanced now and no longer dealing with a pregnant wife, so my reliability is up up up and when my life isn't crazy my attendance is 100%.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 7th gen i7, 16gb Ram, 1070. SSD REQUIRED RAID TOOL.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? My homies through and through.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8167475148 Pingtest has been discontinued
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Paradigmz
User

Re: The boy wonder.

Postby Paradigmz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Just due to roster constraints and overall numbers, we are going to have to decline the app at this time, best of luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”