WW/MW application

Postby yukey » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27 USA Texas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 11 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7 EN 11/11 Antorus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Advent Fury - Disbanded Normal Progression - Disbanded

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Yukel - Area 52 Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... a-52/yukel
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Windwalker/Mistweaver I play them about equal in Advent Fury I was main spec healer and Normal Progression I was main spec dps and healed the 5 heal fights.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Opener is Xuen - Fist of the white tiger - tiger palm - touch of dead - storm, earth, and fire - rising sun kick - tiger palm - fist of fury - whirling dragon punch. Then monk just uses a priority system which is fist of the white tiger if less than 3 chi and you will cap energy - tiger palm if less than 4 chi and about to cap energy - whirling dragon punch - rising sun kick - fist of fury - chi burst - fist of the white tiger if under 3 chi - spinning crane kick with the chi ji proc - blackout kick - tiger palm
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For windwalker I will sim my gear first patchwerk then beastlord and I will swap my gear around depending on what the fight feels more like. For mistweave I use a spreadsheet that the monk discord provides and put in the gear i can there to see the different results. I tend to favor crit because it is the best stat for mistweaver but I also look at other logs on warcraft logs and see what those people are running and see where I can improve the gear choice I made.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I spent most of time reading what people type in the monk discord asking questions or answering. Then I go through logs and see what other people are doing and add that onto my own play.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I spend more time than your average person trying to better myself at my class in terms of dps/hps and handling mechanics without suffering.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/yukel
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I7 8700k 16g ram RTX 2080 between 60-90 fps depends on the fight
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have a friend in your guild named Stadey. I was talking to them about how I was struggling to find a new guild after my current one disbanded and he said I should apply to Simple Math.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8122780927 The pingtest website says it is discontinued
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Stadey put me up to this for the guild master.

Mindalus
User

Re: WW/MW application

Postby Mindalus » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm

We’re going to pass on this app at this time. Best of luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”