Even Baddier Baddies
Styulz
User

Styulz - Shadow

Postby Styulz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:13 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26,NY
- Number of Testicles: 1 1/2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? - Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: over 10 years PogU
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): bosses? :thinking:
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <Girls Are Yucky> Seepy actually hates me. just love me PepeHands. currently <Mildly Efficient> actual monkaShake

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Styulz. Priest.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dan/Styulz
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? - for raiding Shadow. Disc M+ ;)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: First I like to do 23 in a half jumping jacks to pump myself up and attempt at infinite dps. 2nd I like to pre-shield as many raid members as possible during ready checks to scammaz ninja pull incoming boss with my eruption into a void bolt. then I void into a shadow word pain, void again into a PogChampion vampiric touch. then I proceed with my normal rotation.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Shadow main spec like to go with apparations/chorus as the ST is best. been dicking around with sims some odd reason im getting more ST dps with gemming crit/deadlynavi then gemming haste/quicknavi but that's playing BlessRNG so most likely go back to haste/quicknavi. for disc M+ Im playing Heavy crit/vers with very little haste/mastery, this is because purely getting more output damage on bosses and overall healing to attonements. Traits are solely dps as well to benefit my attonements: heed,dagger,gutripper etc. added dps trinkets such as voodoo doll (Dot ticks trigger traits+ attonement) with music box+ring waycrest manor combo.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? - bloodmallet/raidbots. wowanalyzer for personal skill improvement in areas I may be lacking.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? - I actually cringed. idk really. am a team player I prioritize mechanics>DPS. I has brian but honestly just an average joe.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Can I come back to this im locked for the week xD you can view my UI on Twitch.tv/bstyulz.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: my logs are poop: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4. Current guild wants me to fail and they do everything in their power to make me look like a shitter. PepeHands.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? - most the time my laptop as im having issues with my desktop rig. just a nice little inspiron 15 laptop 4GB Ram. Nividia Geforce GTX 1050. nothing tooooo fancy. 50-60FPS ultra settings. knock'em down sometimes for the 100+
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? - I found you guys in keys haha. played with Paradigmz,Mindalus,laborday,charles and a few others I think. Clammy follows me on twitch :O Poggies pretty chill group of people I could see myself playing with in the future :)
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. - https://www.speedtest.net/result/8078572251
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). -

Styulz
User

Re: Styulz - Shadow

Postby Styulz » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 pm

A better in depth look at my UI - (I know it looks clustered but im a control freak believe it helps me make decisions off the fly and better execution)

Some logs from last night - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Xk ... d/#fight=4 (Would like to see myself doing a little more output then you see here, few minor tweaks should be up there.

Mindalus
User

Re: Styulz - Shadow

Postby Mindalus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:12 pm

We’re going to pass on this app at this time. Best of luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”