Even Baddier Baddies
gaia
User

Shaede Shadow priest

Postby gaia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:44 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21 La Crosse Wisconsin
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Not currently but if it is a deal breaker i can for sure get one.
- How long have you played WoW: 13 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This expansion none. I was in a mythic raiding guild during legion and after they transferred to a different realm i picked up pvp. Looking to start pushing again.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I do not remember the name of the guild anymore but we were raiding on par with VV. I didn't have a choice in the matter. They wanted to all transfer to a new realm and i wasn't in the financial situation at the time to transfer with them.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Shaede Shadow priest (although i have multiple alts and i can play whatever is most needed for the raid)
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... Sh%C3%A6de
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec Shadow. I dont play the off spec's
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Prepot into shadow word void, Vampiric touch, Shadow word pain, shadow word void, and mind flay until void form is available. Once in void form, its void bolt>shadow word void>mind flay. once around 18 stacks of void form i will also toss out my shadow fiend to keep my void form up as long as possible. After that it is a rinse and repeat. all the while not letting my dots fall off the target.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & off specs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste>=crit >int >mastery. For azerite traits I would go with chorus of insanity and spiteful apparitions.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I watch twitch and follow warcraft forums as well as comparing different combinations in game.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have mythic experience and i learn fights fast. I know how to play my class or any other class you might want me to play. I am versatile and can mold to whatever the guild needs me to do whether that is sticking on my shadow priest, swapping to a healer and making that my main or anything else that would make the team more successful.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
TABLE FLIP.png

- Logs from warcraftlogs: I do not have any as i have not raided this expansion yet.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I run a Ryzen 7 1700x eight core processor. 1080ti card. 16 Gb ram
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I want to raid and you guys are the best on the realm so you are who i want to be apart of. I do not currently know anybody inside of the guild. I looked up the top raiding guild on the realm and found Simple Math.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8004000962
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
TABLE FLIP.png

Paradigmz
User

Re: Shaede Shadow priest

Postby Paradigmz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:45 am

We're going to decline this app at this time. Best of luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”