- Age & Location: 22, Oklahoma
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since 2005
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Listed below
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Remorse (Thrall) - I started raiding on their second 10 man raid team during Throne of Thunder and eventually secured a spot on their main raid team which transitioned into a 25 man for a short time in ToT and throughout Siege of Orgrimmar. Cleared both Heroic ToT & Heroic SoO. Continued into WoD and cleared 4/7 Mythic HM and 9/10 H BRF before the guild disbanded.
Remnants (Thrall) - Cleared 6/10 in M BRF and 5/13 M in HFC and ended up disbanding due to loss of core raiders.
Intent (Thrall) - Raided with Intent for the remainder of HFC and cleared 13/13 M. Ended up disbanding due to lack of consistency of raiders showing up and high turnover.
Revive (Stormreaver) - Joined at the end of HFC and continued into Legion. Secured US 34th for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Due to real life circumstances I could no longer raid reliably after this point and ended up pugging the rest of my raiding in Legion. Cleared Heroic NH all the way through Antorus. Have been pugging BfA so far and have cleared Heroic Uldir.
- Name & Class: Aetherya, Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... r/Aetherya
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main Spec: Disc: Off-spec: Holy. I rarely play Holy except when messing around but am comfortable picking it up if need be.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: My abilities priorities before burst damage include using Rapture and Power Word: Radiance in combination with Evangelism in order to maximize healing. For single target I Shadow Mend, Penance or Shield the targets. I keep Shadow Word: Pain up on the target at all times, Schism on cooldown unless there is incoming damage and I am able to save it.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I prioritize Haste until I am at roughly 15% Haste, after this I typically go for a healthy mix of both Mastery and Crit.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I use multiple Priest Discord communities, Wowhead, and Focusedwill to do most of my research on Disc and to speak to other Priests.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I've been playing Disc since Dragon Soul. I am committed to mastering it and am always evaluating myself and how I can do better. I strive to be the best at Disc and ever since Legion with many people struggling with the new play-style of Disc, I have worked diligently on understanding Disc in its entirety and not falling short like many players have.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1000/c61fdca8 ... 12-jpg.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I3-6100 (Plan on upgrading in the near future)
GTX 1050 Ti
Typical FPS during Mythic raids is 50
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I want to join Simple Math because the raid times are convenient, would love to raid hardcore again, and clear content before the next tier is released. WoW forums/Wowprogress. No
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://i.gyazo.com/848d2d07f9fe10d6685 ... 81b1d5.png