User

Mezzro - Balance Druid

Postby Mezzro » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: New Jersey and 23
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Continusly since WoD
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have cutting edge for BRF, HFC, Nighthold
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
SCH-Bleeding Hollow (I left SCH due to when I had to step away from the game due to college sports I came back and everyone was new and there were alot of egos. I raided there from BRF to Tomb of Sargeras missing EN and ToV )

Insomnia Sargeras- I joined in Tomb of Sargeras. Our guild only lasted until KJ and then we weren't able to field any tanks so the officers called it quits. (I quit then too until BFA due to sports again)

Unified-Sargeras- I joined them for BFA and ran launch with them and only the first week of mythic. I left because of the raid leader not wanting to run a boomkin anymore so he said I would be on the bench the whole tier.

Swarm-Thrall- I joined at 3/8M and was with them until recently when we weren't able to field our ghuun roster anymore because of people quiting so the raid leader and GM called it quits.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Mezzo & Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... all/Mezzro
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Balance is main spec and off-spec I played all 4 in legion. But resto was going to be my off-spec for BFA. I have not been asked to use it as it is quite awful.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Well with 8.1 Astral power became very important. But use empowerments keep dots up. With no empowerments if there are 1-2 targets use solar wrath 3+ lunar strike. 1-4 targets still use starsurge and 5+ use starfall. Depends on the fights when I would certain cooldowns. Just depends on when it would be most beneficial vs how many I can get off in a fight.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Int>Haste>=Mastery>Crit>Vers. Im like 99.99% sure we don't have a haste breakpoint or breakpoints in general. But I sit at 18% crit 18% haste(outside uldir atm) 28% mastery currently.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Dreamgrove almost always. And also looking at warcraftlogs to see when people are using their cooldowns plus azerite pieces that are cheesing.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have the experience of raiding at the same US rankings as you. I am determined to get back to those rankings. I want to stay with a guild for a long time and push content with a familiar group because I find more satisfaction with that. I will never miss raid and you can count on me pushing to play my best all the time whether it be 8th week of farm of 1st day of progression.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://gyazo.com/6a6ce08a04d64503ee61c4df77b35e5b (my row 2 doesn't show my alt F1 keys for my abilties by the way.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1 (personal logs)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/swarm (Previous guild to see ghuun progression)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I have the alienware 17 2018 edition. I usually am around 80-90 FPS during raid. Never lower. I think on zul I was still in the 70s.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Clammyjonezy commented on my forum post (funny name by the way) Also after I did my own research you are a long standing guild on a quiet realm that has had great US rankings and then sometimes decent. So I like that even though it wasn't always going perfect you pushed the content and you got the kills. I find that to be great. Rather then just ditching the guild when things aren't going super smooth or bosses getting downed as fast.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7941848174
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

https://gyazo.com/d9adf33e28e275ce5023d07126024139
I made a joke team logo for my overwatch team lol. It took me alot longer then I would like to admit.

Also at the very bottom. I want to be open to this because I think youll notice this. I have 27 haste enchants on my rings because I was trying mastery for a bit and it went south and I just enchanted 27 haste again because I know im replacing my rings early in raid if I get the drops in heroic. I have 37 haste rings enchants too and I am not short on gold incase you thought i was broke haha. Also I know my neck is 32 halfway to 33. But I am clearing my WQ map and going to get 36 at least for heroic and hopefully close to 38 for mythic. I am dedicated to catching up because I went through a time of raid logging since everyone in Swarm was doing it for quite sometime.

Clammy
User

Re: Mezzro - Balance Druid

Postby Clammy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:17 am

its youuuu! :D the officers will get to you soon i let them know

Clammy
User

Postby Clammy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:18 am

Clammy wrote:its youuuu! :D the officers will get to you soon i let them know

Also we required a 38 neck level but since trials/new recruits wont have that just try to gain AP without burning yourself out

Mezzro
User

Postby Mezzro » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:48 am

Clammy wrote:
Clammy wrote:its youuuu! :D the officers will get to you soon i let them know

Also we required a 38 neck level but since trials/new recruits wont have that just try to gain AP without burning yourself out

Aww I feel loved! Yea i saw your forum post and finally got to it! And nah I won't burn myself out I want to be able to meet expectations! It was my own fault I slacked when it was easy to do overtime! Put I look forward to hearing back from someone in the near future!

Mezzro
User

Postby Mezzro » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Hey is there any new updates regarding my application?

Laborday
User

Postby Laborday » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:05 am

We're going to pass on this app at this time. Good luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”