Chrisadan
User

Chrisadan - Havoc DH

Postby Chrisadan » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:48 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
21 & South Dakota
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes I like my account
- How long have you played WoW:
technically since vanilla, but honestly since legion started.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
7/10M Nighthold, 8/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT
Currently 7/8M
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Hordecore Syndicate - was a very casual guild, left with some people to try raiding a little more seriously happened at end of EN
Aphotic - Left them because they became The Bench on A52
The Bench - Left them because guild died.
N O O S E - Guild Died
Trialed with Bad - died while I was trialing

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Chrisadan Demon Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /chrisadan
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Main Havoc, play vengeance occasionally for M+ Keys and have played it when necessary for raiding. (did Aggramar and Zul as vengeance.)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Fairly simple, Eye beam on pull (requires rogue to shroud me in otherwise build up for it then eye beam) after eye beam use blade dance then cast meta (if I have a chaotic transformation trait i blade dance and eyebeam again right away after meta. Immo aura on cd, blade dance on cd, eye beam on cd, Fel barrage on cd if talented( a little more loose with this one for add timers and such). Use chaos strike if the previous abilities are on cd. Demon's bite if I don't have enough fury at any given point. I try to make sure I will have enough fury for when eye beam/blad dance come off cd so i can use them right away. Priority generally goes: Meta>Eye beam>Blade Dance>Chaos Strike>Immolation Aura>Demon's Bite
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Neck level is currently 37 so I have access to all of my traits including +5 ilv ones. Once I hit 38 I will have enough for all of the 2nd row of traits in Mythic Azerite pieces for next raid.
HAVOC:
For Azerite traits, I use the ones that generally sim the best but keep the fights considered for some traits. But my go to is currently 2 Furious Gaze and an archive with a gutripper, overwhelming power, and an earthlink for secondaries. I have a second gutripper piece I can add for ghuun
For trinkets I use the ones that sim the best. I have some backups just in case a fight requires it but usually stick to the higher simming ones.
For stat prio its Agi>Haste>Vers>=Crit>>Mastery However I only want enough haste so that its my largest stat for reo array. When I have enough it turns more into Agi>Vers>=Crit>=Haste>>Mastery

VENGEANCE:
For azerite traits, i go for the best survival ones which are the ones suggested in the DH discord. Currently have fairly average tanking traits.
For trinkets, I usually go for the ones that give me the most survival but will switch to dmg ones if I don't need the tanky ones.
for stat prio, I go Agi>Haste>Vers>Mastery>Crit I don't usually mess with this to add dmg, when im tanking my priority is purely survival.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
For researching fights I will usually watch a couple videos of the specific fight a few times. If I can find DH PoV I will watch that for sure. If I ever have any specific questions I will ask in the DH Discord but im usually able to figure most things out on my own.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Im loyal, I find a guild and I stick to them. I'm playing to win and have fun and leaving makes that difficult, I will joke around in comms if appropriate but try to stay serious for every pull. I'm consistent and come prepared. I do mechanics when asked without being upset, even if it will ruin my parse. As for other DH's I don't worry about them I beat them. One of the only things that upsets me is losing to someone worse then me.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
https://i.imgur.com/3hOyGNV.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25178954
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I use an alienware 17 R2. Intel Core i7-4980HQ and have around 1TB of SSD memory and am currently working on installing a 2070 but for now am using a 980m.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
You guys share my same goals of being in the top 100US. Biopath said I should apply here. I don't think I know anyone. :shock:
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7929903890 Has both
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
[img]
eye%20beaming%20ghuuner.png
[/img]
Attachments
eye beaming ghuuner.png

Clammy
User

Re: Chrisadan - Havoc DH

Postby Clammy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:59 pm

LMAO THAT PAINT

Chrisadan
User

Postby Chrisadan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:27 am

I normally charge for art like that but I was feeling nice ;)

Phasd
User

Postby Phasd » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Sorry for such a late response, but I do have a quick question for you.

Do you mind shedding some light on your talent choices for Mythrax? I notice you pretty much exclusively run Fel barrage, even on your first kill. I'm not saying this is bad, I just want to know your mindset on this.

Thanks

Chrisadan
User

Postby Chrisadan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:02 am

Sure thing, On our earlier attempts at mythrax I was using trail of ruin but we were frequently running into issues with our adds in the intermission phase dying too slow and ending up causing some wipes. I saw some other demon hunters were using it as well so i thought I would give it a try and it turned out to be quite helpful. And its no problem on the late response I've had a busy week anyway so it was one less thing to worry about.

Phasd
User

Postby Phasd » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 am

We're going to pass on this application at this time. Good luck on your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”