User

Shiftmode DK DPS

Postby shiftmode » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:27 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28,Baltimore,USA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Played since WOTLK
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):Was a filthy casual up until WOD pretty much. 2/7M Highmaul,8/10M Blackrock,13/13M HFC US 141 Archimonde,7/7M EN US 69 M Xavius,2/3M TOV US 61 M ODYN US 69 Guarm,8/9M Tomb,7/7M Uldir. I skipped Nighthold and Antorus all together.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: played casually up until WOD so I will just list the guilds I was in since then
Not Terrible Illidan-Left when the guild blew up over officer drama
Rebuff For Confidence Malganis- With them since Blackrock up until Nighthold when I quit the game and came back for Tomb but the guild disbanded mid Tomb
Yup Malganis- My current guild has very serious issues after killing M Ghunn looking for a guild for Dazaralor and onwards.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Shiftmode DK
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /shiftmode
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Frost,Unholy is my offspec i will play whichever spec is better
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Frost dps rotation is centered around our Breath of Sindragosa I open with 3 Obliterate then another one wait for 2-3 runes to come up then Empower Rune weapon,on use trinket,pillar of frost then pop Breath and then maintain the duration for as long as possible with Obliterate,RW,soaking something with AMS,blood elf racial and then popping chains of ice and Frostwyrn Fury at the end of Pillars of Frost duration for maximum dmg. From then till the next Breath of Sindragosa u just do your basic rotation aka do no fucking dmg
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): no breakpoints for frost atm but for the most part ilvl>secondary stats although Mastery>crit is our usual go to stats. I always use raidbot to check which gear is better because stat weights on frost change sporadically with each piece of gear atm.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I frequent the dk discord a lot ask questions if I need to I also watch Method Nnogga stream alot try my best to emulate what he does.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm a player who will always try and improve himself and will always put out 100%.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/8406592
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel Core i7-7700 16gb ram GTX 1080 get 60+ fps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I know Ultron he knows im looking for a new guild told me to apply said you guys are really pushing for US 100 next raid
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7915960737
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
i cant draw.png

Dippindots
User

Re: Shiftmode DK DPS

Postby Dippindots » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:05 am

We're going to decline this app at this time. Best of luck!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”