User

Jonnymads Spriest

Postby jonnybads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 36 atlanta
- Number of Testicles: 2.1
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 13 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I cleared all content through the expansions except for legion
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: spaceforce they keep trying to merge with guilds and they just merged with crippled fight club and I want to actually clear content instead of constantly trying to merge with guilds

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Jonnymads priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Jonnymads
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?main-spec shadow priest off-spec is holy I dont really play my off-spec much since we always seem to have 10 healers
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: ideally i'd build up insanity by shielding myself then at 2 seconds on pull timer i'd cast void eruption then void bolt, shadowfiend, dots then voidbolt and sw: void off cd while filling with my purple beam of happiness
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): for shadow I want all the crit/haste with haste being my top secondary and for holy its all about the mastery though i'll be the first to tell you since I dont play it much at all i'm unsure of any caps.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Priest discord
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I pride myself on being good at mechanics and being aware of my surroundings in raid, pumping out great dps is awesome but it aint shit if you're dead. also i haev hillarious and offensive meme's

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kp ... amage-done
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i use an amd 8350, 16 gigs of ram and a gtx1060 6gb
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? you guys commented on my recruitment post and I have know about you guys for awhile and I really want to get back to clearing content and raiding at a high level
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7903338128.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Laborday
User

Re: Jonnymads Spriest

Postby Laborday » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:42 am

We're going to pass on this app at this time. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”