User

Goldengrams

Postby Goldengram » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24 - San Diego, CA
- Number of Testicles: 2, I had the 3rd one removed
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 10 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I haven't done much raiding since Wrath, towards the end of Wrath I joined the Marine Corps and I was on and off the game during that time and was mostly doing PvP. Most of my endgame experience has come during BFA and I'm currently 7/8 mythic.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I was in <Nocturnals> which was hard stuck at 3/8 mythic, they ended up ending their raiding for this tier due to lack of progression. I then server transferred to <Union> they have one raid team thats 8/8 and another raid team thats 7/8 mythic. I've enjoyed raiding with them but I don't feel like they have as much dedication and motivation to progress as much as I do. We're currently progressing on G'Huun and had people learning how to orb run for the very first time this tier while we're trying to do mythic progression. In my opinion that is unacceptable. People should be running normal / heroic to at least get some practice running orbs and have an idea on how to do it. We also have people getting infested constantly and theres just too many simple mechanics not being followed. They'll get it eventually but I'm looking to push for top 100 US.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Goldengrams - Mage
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/kale ... s/advanced
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS: Fire OS: Arcane and Frost - I don't play either of them much at all. I have more experience with frost since it was my main spec at the start of BFA, I play Arcane a little bit here and there but not often, I'm still trying to get azerite traits for it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: I'm currently running blaster master, if I'm running enough haste to get 5 stacks under lust and my troll racial I'll rune/fire blast, combust, scorch fireblast pyro scorch fire blast, pyro meteor scorch fireblast pyro - When I don't have CDs up and target is above 30%, spam fire ball and fireblast on hot streak proc, hardcast fire ball into pyro when proc is up. If target is below 30% I'm spamming scorch instead of fireball.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Int > haste (15%) > vers > mastery > crit
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Analyzing logs, altered time forums, raidbots simming, I also spam heroic uldir to test different setups
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I believe I should be chosen over others because I have a lot of potential due to my commitment and dedication to better myself. I'm not a lazy raider and I constantly put effort to make improvements.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37083327
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
PC: Alienware Area 51

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 16 GB

Storage: SAMSUNG V-NAND SSD 850 EVO 250GB
2 TB WD HDD

GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Monitors: Dell 27" Gaming Monitor with NVIDIA G-Sync technology (Dell S2716DG-8)
Generic Acer monitor (secondary screen)

Headset: Logitech G633 Gaming Headset

Microphone: Razer Siren

Camera: C922 Pro Stream Webcam

Mouse: Razer NAGA CHROMA

Keyboard: Razer Huntsman

FPS: ~120 FPS

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Recommended via Ultron and Biopath

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7864957515 -- This is my current speed test while visiting family in Colorado, I wont have issues while in California though, my current guild is EST based and I have no issues.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Idk why but imagur isn't working for me right now.
You can contact me via discord (Goldengrams#1029) and I can give you the pictures of my UI and my drawing. I'd take more time to figure it out right now but I'm leaving the house right now to take my sister to dinner for her birthday.

Dippindots
User

Re: Goldengrams

Postby Dippindots » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Where is the ms paint :rage:

Goldengram
User

Postby Goldengram » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Dippindots wrote:Where is the ms paint :rage:

Here is my UI as well:

Imgur is working now :)

Sorry, had such a long freaking weekend. Flew into Colorado Friday night, sister had her birthday Saturday and I just had a full like 12 hour day today with a toy drive / car event and all kinds of stuff xD

My graphic skills are much better when I'm not rushing to finish to leave for my sisters bday dinner LOL xD

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:54 am

We're going to pass on this app at this time. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”