Even Baddier Baddies
gabefeo
User

Wuem - Paladin - Retribution/Holy 5/8M.

Postby gabefeo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:34 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23, South Florida.
- Number of Testicles: Two, I think.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: 13 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I did some MC/BWL back in Vanilla aswell as ZG on my old account. I skipped over BC. I played Wrath at a very casual level only barely completing ICC. Cata I was in a US top 300 guild on Galakrond for Dragon Soul. Mists I skipped over entirely. I played a lot during Draenor towards the end which helped me enjoy playing in Legion. In Legion I pushed CE Xavius, 9/10 Nighthold and 8/9 in Tomb. Got AotC in Antorus because I didn't care for the tier much.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Nerv, Shattered Ties, currently in Turkeyism. Nerv I left for better raid opportunities, Shattered Ties fell apart after we killed Avatar and I don't plan on leaving Turkeyism, their raid times just don't conflict with yours.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Wuem, Ret Paladin. Open to playing any class/role though.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... mrage/Wuem
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main-spec Ret. Off-spec Holy. Very often. I'm pretty well versed in both specs, but don't claim to be a master at Holy.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: The opener with my current talent setup you'll see in my armory and logs, it's usually Judgement > Wings > Blade of Wrath > TV > Crusader Strike > Judgement > Crusader Strike and filling in with DP/BoW procs whenever available.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste > Crit for my main spec because haste allows for more Crusader Strikes/procs and allows for me to generate more holy power. Crit > everything pretty much on my holy set. Trying to go for a higher vers and mastery in my Holy spec because I've seen them performing decently in logs of paladins much better than me.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I usually go on the paladin discord and use my own sims as research. I also talk with a paladin much better than me regularly about rotations and other hypothetical scenarios.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I put a lot of time and dedication into this game and into making myself a better player. Sometimes I can be a slow start but at least I can put in the time and effort to make myself as good as some of the best.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... mrage/wuem
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? AMD 9370, 16 gb of ram and a nVidia 1060 3gb video card. I usually average about 90-120 fps in raid.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? You guys seem like a powerful guild with a very strong core that's capable of pushing content. I found you guys through my friend Arthilmorn. He told me about you guys and it seems like you guys have a good vision and are strong players.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7816953138
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). i am not an artist but i am a funny man.

Last thing I want to add is that I am open to playing any class. I just put my paladin because I'm currently playing him but am also actively looking to reroll for 8.1. I wouldn't mind playing anything and I pick up on class mechanics pretty fast.

Arthilmorn
User

Re: Wuem - Paladin - Retribution/Holy 5/8M.

Postby Arthilmorn » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Wuem was in my previous guild called Nerv hes a really good team player and just wants people around him to enjoy themselves. He was pretty quick on mechanics compared to other players and a really solid player overall defiantly would be a great addition if you would have him

Charlondo
User

Postby Charlondo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:58 am

You mentioned you can play other classes as well, what other classes have you progression raided on? Just figured that might be something useful to know for the app process.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Hey is there a time we could interview you about raiding here?

gabefeo
User

Postby gabefeo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:07 am

Of course, sorry. I hadn't checked the website in a minute. You guys can contact me at Whyamismall#1253 on Bnet or gabefeo#7263 on Discord.

For Char, I have played almost every class during prog raiding during different tiers. I play what a raid needs at any given time. That's my usual go-to. I've prog raided on a DK and paladin back in Wrath. During Cata I played shaman (all three specs). In Legion, I legitimately played every single class, trying to see what I could do to benefit my raid(s).

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”