User

378 Enhancement Shaman Looking To Join Simple Math

Postby Bunyak » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23 - Toronto, Ontario
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Roughly 8 months on and off total
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Currently 2/8 on Mythic Uldir. Previously played CS:GO for an ESEA - Intermediate team which I was IGL and managed for 3 years, along with various competitive experience in other games.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: vv Guild - I am a recent addition to this guild and a few weeks ago 1/4 of the Mythic raid team disappeared because progression has come to a halt. The rebuild process has been long and slow and I'm looking for new ventures.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Baichulk - Shaman / Bunyak - Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... n/Baichulk
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main-spec is Enhancement, and I'm still relatively new to WoW raiding in general so I'm currently just working on mastering my main spec.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Normal rotation consists of permanent uptime on flametongue, mashing stormstrike as soon as it comes up as well as using elemental spirits and ascendance as soon as they come up. I can go more in depth about all priorities and what not but it'll be a good page of writing.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Currently for Enhancement it's just about getting as much haste as possible. Mastery has it's place for AOE fights but haste still beats it because more auto attacks means more stormstrike proc's which in turn gives you more DPS. I'm currently working on getting better trinkets but it's a slow and tedious process because getting into Mythic Plus groups that aren't horrible is tough.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I keep up to date on all PTR updates through wowhead. I constantly read Icy Veins about theorycrafting for my spec. I use a combination of raidbots, simulationcraft, askmrrobot, warcraftlogs, and wowanalyzer to constantly improve my play. There is always more to learn even when you've hit the top.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? You should accept me over anybody else of my spec because I'm extremely dedicated to being the best I possibly can. I go on multiple parse runs a week in Uldir to constantly stay on to of my rotation and improve mistakes. I also stream for my own benefit of going over VOD's and rewatching things that I could improve on a daily basis. I've only been playing Shaman since the start of BFA but I would very much consider myself extremely good at Enhancement. My current guild, as well as many people I randomly run into while doing pugs and Mythic Plus comment on how much damage I can put out in this spec, even though it's not highly regarded for progression at the moment. I do understand that learning more specs is important as well, so I would be more than happy to learn other specs, but I won't settle for anything less than the best at my current spec.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: - I use a very minimalist UI because I find adding a bunch of stuff just adds clutter to my screen.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36647097
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I have an i5 - 4690K processor, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, and a GTX 970. I get anywhere from 60-100 FPS during Mythic raid.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I recently server transferred to Ursin to join vv Guild, because I had a friend in that guild, so I just searched up the top guild on this server cluster through wowprogress. I want to join Simple Math because I feel like I've pushed myself as much as I can with my current guild, and I want to push myself even further now by joining what I would consider a better guild.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7806026022
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). I know I'm an amazing artist, but I only do personal pieces for a very large cost.

Dippindots
User

Re: 378 Enhancement Shaman Looking To Join Simple Math

Postby Dippindots » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:05 pm

We currently arent seeking a shaman. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”