Even Baddier Baddies
bldknight
User

381 Blood DK

Postby bldknight » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 31, Oregon
- Number of Testicles: 2 last time I checked
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes, I use the mobile app authenticator.
- How long have you played WoW: Since Karazhan was released in Burning Crusade.
- Endgame experience: My situation is unique. I gave away my original account to my ex last year. I thought I had quit for good, but my new job I got this August allows me to have time to raid and play again. I'm not going to be a dick and ask for my account back since she plays it. Especially since we are still friends. So yeah it sucks, but I just had to move on and make a new account. I know anyone can say this, but I'm not going to waste my time, money and more importantly your time if it isn't true. Also my current logs backup my words. I played a Mage for BC. When Wrath started I switched to a Blood DK. I raided in two Top 100 US guilds for Wrath-MoP. I went casual for Draenar since my guild disbanded. I started raiding again for Legion, up until Argus. I stopped playing after Nighthold content was done. My guild finished US Top 150 for that.
- Prior guild & your reason for leaving: I like the guild (Last Pull) I'm in now, but the guild leader and multiple raiders have quit recently. This has caused our progression and raiding to stall. We struggle to even get the first 2 Mythic bosses down now with people who probably shouldn't be in there just to fill the group. We couldn't even fill for Heroic today like we normally do.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Grunbold, Death Knight
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... r/grunbold
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I don't play my OS very often. Just solo'n old content for the most part. I love Blood. It's what makes me play the game.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Opener
Pre-pot
Dark Command
Bloodrinker
Dancing Rune Weapon + Blood Fury (racial)
Get Boneshield to 10 stacks
Blood Boil
Death & Decay
Normal Rotation

Priorities
Don't cap runes
Death Strike when taking damage, won't cause overhealing
Marrowrend when down to 7 stacks of Boneshield
Use Blooddrinker on CD
Use DRW+Racial on CD
Death & Decay on CD if 2+ targets. On single, only with Crimson Scourge proc
Heart Strike to dump runes and build runic power

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Versatility >= Haste >>>>> Mastery, Crit. I try to obtain gear that has Haste and Versatility on it, but for most situations I will obviously take the better ilvl. I also gem and enchant for Haste.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Wowhead, Icyveins, Bloodmallet, Hero Damage, Fatboss, MMO-Champ, Sunnier Art of War.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Right now Blood DK is arguably the #2 tanking class and very strong for Mythic progression. I'm not an elitist, but I consider myself a knowledgeable and a very skilled player who knows how to get the most out of the class. I'm communicative in raid and socially. I do my best every pull to give the raid a chance to down a boss with no f*ck ups. If I do I learn from it. I also research bosses before coming to raid. There is nothing more frustrating when someone is lazy and doesn't.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: I don't have one for in raid. I planned on getting one tonight, but people didn't show up for Heroic as previously mentioned. I took one anyway showing UI, keybindings and weakauras. I also use DBM and Exorsus.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Windows10 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 2700x 8-core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 32GB RAM, 60fps during raid. No lag or slowdown of any kind.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Clammyjonezy replied to my post on the wow recruitment forums. I do not know anyone in guild. Your guild fits my days, times and positive progression I'm looking for.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7744655990. The pingtest website says "pingtest has been discontinued".
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint: Worked my butt doing this lol. Vision of the future.
Attachments
Drawing.png
WoWScrnShot_102418_174636.jpg

Clammy
User

Re: 381 Blood DK

Postby Clammy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:53 pm

I love the paint LMAO. An officer will look at this app :)

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Hey is there a time we could talk to you in discord about joining?

bldknight
User

Postby bldknight » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:21 am

Sure, I can be available tomorrow. Does 2:30-45 EST work for you? I will be gone the rest of the afternoon until later. My btag is Bldknight#1994.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 am

yeah that will work fine, i'll add you

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 am

PM'd you discord info

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey bldknight, did you get the discord information?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”