377 Prot Pally

Even Baddier Baddies
BigRed
User

377 Prot Pally

Postby BigRed » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30, Tennessee
- Number of Testicles: 2 depending how cold it is sometimes it can feel like 0 or 1
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? ofc
- How long have you played WoW: since bc didnt play wotlk, or wod
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 3/8M right now
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: GloboGym we had a very very solid 15-16 people but on Sargeras Ranged DPS and very good Healers are kind of hard to come by so we couldn't fill the last few core spots to continue progression so the guild leaders called it quits.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: BigRedd, Prot Pally
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... as/Bigredd
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Prot Pally and I don't care for Ret/Holy
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: depends, when actually tanking need to keep SOTR up as frequently as possible, maintaining Concecration and using Judge/Shield as much as possible for big damages, Usually try to pop Ardent Defender early in a fight so i can maximize the 1.4 minute cooldown as much as possible.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): honestly I am just stacking as much Haste as possible since SoTR is pallies main form of survivability can't ever go wrong getting as much as possible. Other than that mastery/vers are where I'm at. I have a few 385 Azerite Pieces but AWFUL traits so I use 370s.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Pally Discord I follow their recommended UI, weakauras, etc... some stuff i deviate from occasionally but its minor stuff that doesn't affect much.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am a pretty solid player who usually quits a month into an xpac but this time around I would really like to get Cutting Edge. I do my research and come prepared for every raid and I am always looking for ways to improve my gameplay whether that be looking through the pally discord or feedback from my guild mates.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: I am doing this from my ipad but I literally follow everything from the pally discord to make my ui no clutter or extra garbage.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... as/bigredd
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? custom built, gtx 780TI, I5 5500k, never drops below 60fps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was just browsing some random threads on the forums and ran across a post. I am looking for a competitive raiding guild with a fun friendly environment.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7741947606
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Best Drawing Ever!!!!!

grouch
Admin

Re: 377 Prot Pally

Postby grouch » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 pm

targeting New York.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

BigRed
User

Postby BigRed » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:57 pm

Sorry about that
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7741966925

.....and such an amazing drawing......

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm

thank you :)
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:06 pm

At this time we are going to go ahead and pass on this application.

Best of luck!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”