User

377 Brewmaster Application

Postby brewslee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25, Las Vegas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Through Legion
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Some M EN progress but I was in a learning phase there. Went 8/9M in Tomb. Took a break during Argus. Now 3/8M.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My 8/9M guild I left because I got burnt out tbh. This current guild I am leaving because I want faster progression. I don't believe this guild will get cutting edge and that is why I am playing. If I don't push content, I don't play.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Yungbrewslee
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ngbrewslee
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS Brewmaster, OS Mistweaver. I don't play it often but open to play it more and learn a lot more about it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: 100% ISB uptime (or 100% hits mitigated with ISB), 100% RJW Uptime, Breath of Fire on CD to reduce dmg on as much dmg as possible, tiger palm as filler also for 1 second CDR on brews, Keg Smash on CD for CDR on brews.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): It's brewmaster. WTB anything but haste plz. But mastery contributes to dodge and dmg. Crit contributes to healing and dmg.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Peak of Serenity and logs.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... gbrewslee#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i5 6500, 16GB RAM DDR4, GTX GTX 6GB
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I posted on the guild recruitment forum and got a response
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7717719779
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
monksface.png
Paint

brewslee
User

Re: 377 Brewmaster Application

Postby brewslee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Saw I missed a question...
Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I am efficient with my class. I play very well while handling mechanics. Although I am efficient with my class and know it very well, I am always open to advice to learn or see something from another perspective. So I can take constructive criticism. I am dedicated and timely. I will be there until cutting edge and I will be on time every night. If not, I am responsible enough to let someone know ahead of time.

Mooby
User

Re: 377 Brewmaster Application

Postby Mooby » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:29 am

Would you be available for short interview tonight (Monday) around 7pm EST?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”