- Age & Location: 25, Las Vegas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Through Legion
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Some M EN progress but I was in a learning phase there. Went 8/9M in Tomb. Took a break during Argus. Now 3/8M.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My 8/9M guild I left because I got burnt out tbh. This current guild I am leaving because I want faster progression. I don't believe this guild will get cutting edge and that is why I am playing. If I don't push content, I don't play.
- Name & Class: Yungbrewslee
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ngbrewslee
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS Brewmaster, OS Mistweaver. I don't play it often but open to play it more and learn a lot more about it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: 100% ISB uptime (or 100% hits mitigated with ISB), 100% RJW Uptime, Breath of Fire on CD to reduce dmg on as much dmg as possible, tiger palm as filler also for 1 second CDR on brews, Keg Smash on CD for CDR on brews.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): It's brewmaster. WTB anything but haste plz. But mastery contributes to dodge and dmg. Crit contributes to healing and dmg.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Peak of Serenity and logs.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... gbrewslee#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i5 6500, 16GB RAM DDR4, GTX GTX 6GB
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I posted on the guild recruitment forum and got a response
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).