- Age & Location:
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I have been in several US top 100 guilds. <Roll Initiative> on Maelstrom for the beginning of Cata. The guild blew up when the GM decided to go to Premonition. Ironically enough <OBSCURE REFERENCE> on Zuluhed, which I know you guys are connected to, not sure if any remember them. I left because the schedule didn't work out anymore. I was there during Dragon soul and some Firelands. In Mists of Pandaria and WoD I was in <Pie Chart> around US 15-30 ranking. I left for a short break once I started my career during the 'training phase' at my then job, and a few months later when I planned to return the guild took a raiding hiatus. Since then (Mid WoD) I've been raiding incredibly casually either in my own guild, or with an incredibly casual team.
- Name & Class:
Oromis - Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ing/Oromis
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? BM is main spec. Offspec is Marksmanship. BM is quite a bit better, but I stay up to date and practice MM just in case I need to run it. I don't touch Survival much, as melee DPS are an abundance, but I do know how to play it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
BM Hunter is a priority system. Kill Command needs to be used instantly off CD above all others. We maintain 3 stacks as much as possible with Frenzy through Barbed Shot. I have a Weak Aura that tracks this and allows me to try to time Barbed Shot as close to 0 as possible. Other than that, Beastial Wrath while having at least 1 stack of Frenzy, ideally 3, only 2 casts of Cobra Shot between Kill Commands, and use Chimaera Shot below 90 Focus.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
The main thing that I try to aim for is haste above all else currently for BM and MM, as well as at least one Azerite piece with Survival Instincts for BM.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Icy Veins, or the Hunter Discord. Azortharion is the Hunter guru and is admin of both.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I have quite a bit of high end end game raiding experience, which was accomplished with my competitive mindset and completionist mentality. Even the past few years of not raiding at any decent level, I've always felt the urge to try to jump back in. I enjoy Uldir, and this xpac in general minus the bugs, so I feel that now is the best time to return to the fold, on top of the fact that I now have more time than I ever have to sink into the game. I am the type of raider that if i see someone beating me, especially the same class, I will work as hard as needed to try to either compete or surpass that person. I am always doing research, and I am always trying to make myself better. I feel these traits will help the guild, for my part, down bosses at a solid rate.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I have a computer that I built myself. i7 4790k, Asus Z70 Sabertooth Z170S Sabertooth mobo, Gigabyte 1070Ti Windforce, 16 GB DDR3 1866 Mhz ram, 1000W PSU. I usually maintain 50-144 FPS in any raid situation
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I feel you guys are a long standing guild, and after doing research it seems externally that your environment is one that i would enjoy. I no longer have the urge to try to raid top 15 or so US anymore, but I would also like to raid competitively and with like minded individuals in a good environment. Simple Math seems to fit that bill.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
I will do you guys a favor and not draw anything due to how horrendous my drawing skills are. Instead I will link a picture I took while wiping to Mythic Blast Furnace back in the day over and over again during progression https://i.imgur.com/NVQaiSN.jpg
Thanks for reading.