- Age & Location: Age 22 in Bloomington, Indiana
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Indeed I do.
- How long have you played WoW: I first started playing wow on shitty laptops at the end of BC. I have played on and off since then as I grew up. The first expansion I was able to seriously play on my desktop was Legion.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): The only time I raided seriously was at the beginning of Legion where I was cuttting edge for Xavius.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I downed Xavius on Tichondrius with the guild Disgruntled Employees, my old character is still the guild leader after the old leader and most members transferred to another guild off server during Nighthold. I raided to 3/8 M Uldir with the guild Colossal on Kel'Thuzad, which I have recently left after we lost a large amount of core members and began regressing on content.
- Name & Class: Hither. Mistweaver Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: Armory
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I only play Mistweaver monk for now. I haven't began to learn Windwalker.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Essence font if 6+ targets are injured, keep renewing mists on cooldown. Keep serpent statue on current tank/consistently damaged DPS. Vivify for any critical spot healing, preferably after an essence font with mana tea and on use trinket up. Enveloping mist tanks if large tank healing is necessary. Revival/Cocoon when called for/needed.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Mistweaver stat priority is stacking crit then vers for raiding. Currently at 30% crit chance with re-origination array buff on. Highest performing Azerite traits are #1 Archive of the titans ( i have 2 at heroic ilvl) and #2 Font of Life ( I have one at 370 ilvl)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?: I mainly comb through my logs to find places where i could have used cooldowns/procs more effectively. I look for things like renewing mist uptime, overhealing % and mana efficiency. I also use wowanalyzer for quick tips and the Mistweaver monk community spreadsheet if I need to compare trinkets/gear or update stat priority. I find other high performing mistweavers to analyze from warcraftlogs.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have spent a good amount of time researching and observing top tier Mistweavers and learning from what they have done. It is my first expansion raiding as Mistweaver, but I have been very happy with the results that I have been showing throughout this tier. I currently have top 10 parses for healers on my server for the bosses i have downed, highest ranking being the #3 taloc parse.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: My UI
- Logs from warcraftlogs: My logs
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Self Built PC, Intel i5-6400, 8gb ram, Windforce GTX 970, typical fps 60-100
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I found a post on the wow guild recruitment forum, in either a comment or post itself.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Speedtest : Speed/Ping test Pingtest: discontinued? (ping results also in speedtest result page)
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Enjoy Glorious Artwork