User

Yamwar / Fury Warrior

Postby Yam » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28, Cincinnati, OH
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes If not, why? N/A
- How long have you played WoW: 10 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I have raided every tier at a Heroic or Mythic level since Cata.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I was in a guild for years called Stats Please, they fell apart when our GM unfortunately passed away at the end of WoD. In Legion I bounced around a few times before ending up in Tyranny on Shattered Hand to finish the expansion but did not have the time to play at that high of a level.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Yamwar, Warrior
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... jin/Yamwar
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Fury. OS Prot when needed for dungeons
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Bloodthirst on CD. Keep Raging Blow off 2 charges. Rampage when not enraged, or over 90 rage.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Haste>Mastery. Haste for faster GCD's and more auto attacks for more rage meaning more rampage meaning more enrage time. Master for more damage while enraged.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Fury Discord, raidbots, and target dummy
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am crazy enough to play Fury over Arms right now and I do it well.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/yamwar
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (ASUS Turbo). I run at about 90-120 FPS depending on the fight.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I found you guys on the forums. Raid times and goals fit. Also helps you are looking for melee dps.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

grouch
Admin

Re: Yamwar / Fury Warrior

Postby grouch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Yam wrote:- How long have you played WoW: 10 Years

what did you play before 2010?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”