Postby Shiv » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:06 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 29, Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 3 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Mainly BFA content
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Prior Guild: newly formed BFA guild called "Squad Up" on Stormrage.
Reasons for leaving: Guild did not really want to push into high keys 10+, half the time played overwatch.
badly coordinated raids, various other reasons.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Character Name: Shhivv
Class: Balance Druid

- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... age/Shhivv
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main Spec only (balance)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

ST: x2 solar wrath, dots up on target, incarn (if boss usually), spending empowerments and spending starsurge/starfall when necessary.
MT: dots and starfall + lunar strike

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Mainly look to get crit/haste on gear when I can, been trying to replace what is not crit/haste
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
For improvement I look at warcraftlogs, wowanylizer for better or very high rated balance druids and review my own rotations/casts positioning and timings. I use bloodmallet to look for BiS trinkets and azerite traits. I use the balance druid discord to look for new changes and any OP azerite traits. I sim myself whenever I acquire new gear.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have pretty much a perfect attendance. I try to improve whenever I can. I have good mechanics.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: (dont have one available, however I mainly use several WA's for balance druids, DBM, and a details meter + pawn.)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... age/shhivv
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Pretty high end, i7, 32gb, GTx 1080ti, fps is usually 100,
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Balance druid discord advertisement and someone said it was a good guild. Always a + to me when a guild has a website and a registration form to fill out.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

__
.--()°'.'
'|, . ,'
!_-(_\

grouch
Admin

Re: Guild App Balance Druid

Postby grouch » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:45 am

Shiv wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Shiv
User

Postby Shiv » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Juggs
User

Postby Juggs » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Oh shit is it making it to the water????

Shiv
User

Postby Shiv » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Juggs wrote:Oh shit is it making it to the water????

nope, seagull got it.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Despite the top quality paints, at this time we are going to go ahead and pass on this application.

Best of luck!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”