Even Baddier Baddies
seejae
User

Yoggin(Seejae) - Applying with Pumper

Postby seejae » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24 Michigan
- Number of Testicles: 2 but only if you count my spare
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, people are always watching
- How long have you played WoW: 4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Mythic prog on and off through all of legion as well as HFC.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Hypnotic-Turalyon/Alive-Thrall. Both guilds seemed to not want to put the amount of time in needed in order to keep characters up to snuff outside of raid.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Yoggin - Druid (This is my main alt. Main is a warlock, but you are currently full on warlocks as I understand)
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... all/Yoggin
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS: Boomkin OS: Feral. Prefer not to play feral as I just don't find it appealing, that being said I can play feral at a mythic level if required.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Prepot into solar wrath. Dot and Incarn/Celestial Alignment/Troll racial after generating 40 astral power. Starsurge and bounce between empowerments using procs as they are gained to avoid capping.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Priority is haste>crit=vers optimally you would like crit=vers. Mastery gains power as more targets are added.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Personal testing and simming. Bloodmallet and dreamgrove are both good resources before starting personal testing.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I will min-max a character to its limits as well as grind away at M+ and pvp in order to sufficiently gear a toon. I am always up to date on the most current content and updates to my class/alts as I have plenty of free time in order to manage them all.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ll/yoggin#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Custom built PC. OC I7 8770k GTX 970. Steady 144FPS during raid
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? We found you while searching for a new guild on the forums/WoWProg
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7663673507.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

grouch
Admin

Re: Yoggin(Seejae) - Applying with Pumper

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:48 pm

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture

we ask that you draw a picture

you draw a picture

you draw

you
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Mooby
User

Re: Yoggin(Seejae) - Applying with Pumper

Postby Mooby » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:50 pm

At this time we are going to go ahead and pass on this application.

Best of luck!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”