Pumper -- ABT CE Rogue. Applying with Seejae

Even Baddier Baddies
Drew
User

Pumper -- ABT CE Rogue. Applying with Seejae

Postby Drew » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Player information: Drew#13499 or PumperDaddy-Thrall .. Apply with Seejae.
- Age & Location: 22. Washington, D.C.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: On and off at different levels since the release of BWL in Vanilla.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Long and varied history of Cutting Edge raiding on and off since the release of Burning Crusade. Most recently I was 11/11M in ABT on my DH. I main swapped to a Rogue for the release of BFA.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Prior to a short break of 1.5 weeks the release week of Uldir I was in a guild called Alive. The guild didn't meet the expectations that I was given prior to joining and provided an extremely casual raiding environment despite the promises of a hardcore and progressive raiding atmosphere.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Pumperdaddy-Thrall. Rogue.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... umperdaddy
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Outlaw, it was the top prior to transferring although I plan on swapping to Assassination after I get one more good Azerite piece and a quality dagger.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: For Outlaw. Stealth->Pre-pot->Ambush->Vanish->Ambush->Roll (Check roll for 1 ATK 1Crit or double roll) Re-roll if needed and then Adrenaline Rush + Berserk + Trunket -> Sinister strike/Run Through Rotate using pistol procs as they pop and BTE if I am running deadshot.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Currently running Haste>Crit>Vers as outlaw as it is my priority sim. I constantly am changing my stat priorities and sim after each upgrade or change of gear.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I played the duration of beta and tested all the bosses on the beta. In addition, I watch all the strategy videos, target dummy, and even re-clear raid bosses if needed.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I am a longtime Cutting Edge raider that is low maintenence and low drama. I am almost never called out for performance errors and am a consistently top dpser. I can link the logs from my guilds progression week and show that in a 2/8M guild I was in the top 2-3 dps on every pull. I am only currently 358 because I had to take a 1.5 week break to move from Italy to the United States. Prior to my break I was the #3 rogue in terms of ilvl on my server and play as much as needed to min max my character. I honor mechanics and always have strong logs.

Other Information: As I mentioned, I took a break because I had to move for work after living in Italy for three years. Now that I am back in the States I should have near 100% attendance except for a pre-planned vacation that overlaps on the 4th of October. I am a reliable raider and just had a major life event that set me behind to 358. I anticipate being near 370+ by the end of this coming week. I am confident that given the chance Seejae and I can shine in any mythic raiding environment with our experience.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=516
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 1080Ti/7900X/16GB of DDR4 on my PC and Desktop Grade 1070/7700k/16GB of ram on my laptop.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Through the forums. The guild seemed to fit the goals of my friend and I.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7663643751 I tried the pingtest and it said that it was disconnected.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Mooby
User

Re: Pumper -- ABT CE Rogue. Applying with Seejae

Postby Mooby » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:50 pm

At this time we are going to go ahead and pass on this application.

Best of luck!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”