User

Huzzlle - Havoc DH

Postby huzzleduff » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location:

27 - DC

- Number of Testicles:

As many as you want me to have ;)

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?

yayaya

- How long have you played WoW:

On and off since Vanilla

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

I really only started hitting the mythic scene starting in Legion. Before that, I generally raided with friends and family guilds an with people I knew in real life. Eventually I got tired of never pushing much of anything in Mythic so I tried to branch out and find better more like minded raiders. After blowing through Mythic EN and NH, I had to leave the scene for work reasons. I'm back all in on BFA (and have a solid 9-5 schedule that finally facilitates raiding regularly)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

Last Attempt on Magtheridon. Great players but I wasn't able to get back on the Mythic raid team after coming back for BFA (which I don't blame them for). So I am exploring other options.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:

Huzzlle - Havoc DH

- Link to battle.net Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... on/Huzzlle

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?

I've never tanked as Vengeance. But I'm not a retard and I guess I could learn - I doubt you'd want me to though.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Blade dance and immo aura on cooldown. High meta uptime is key right now so its generally not worth saving eye beam for more than 5 or so seconds. Depends on the fight. Other than that don't be a retard and cap your fury

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

what ever my sims say. Basically anything but mastery. Laser matrix is cool so having 2/3 Azerite gear from raid being virtual BiS is great. I just have to hope I get lucky on the shoulders from my chest.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?

Live on the DH discord.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?

I won't sit here and tell you I'll never fuck up - because me and anyone else who says that will be lying. I will tell you that I learn exceptionally quick and am never shying away from criticism or accepting the way I've been doing things was wrong.

I also do copyrights and trademarks for a living so if you need some of that sweet IP advice, hit me up.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

I'll post when I'm home, but it's a pretty standard Elv UI setup

- Logs from warcraftlogs:

(Have mercy on my Heroic logs - it was a casual raid and I just got home from happy hour)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?

~100-165 FPS. 980ti / OC i5 6600k / SSD / 16 gb ram

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?

Saw you needed a DH on the wow forums

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.

So I didn't see this question when I was filling this out but I'm too lazy to have to write everything again. I'll edit it in when I'm home.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

huzzleduff
User

Re: Huzzlle - Havoc DH

Postby huzzleduff » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Aparently I can't edit posts? Sick first impressions on my part.

huzzleduff
User

Postby huzzleduff » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Paint drawing:

Speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7644185483

Apparently ping test is discontinued?

Oh I used to play on a shit guild on Andorhal in WOTLK. I guess that's why the guild name sounded vaguely familiar.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:33 pm

At this time we are going to go ahead and pass on this application.

Best of luck!
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”