- Age & Location: 22, Florida
- Number of Testicles: I've got like 20 god damn testicles.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do use both sms and the app.
- How long have you played WoW: I've been playing since Cataclysm.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): End game exp, mostly just started pushing mythic raiding in Legion in NH. Didn't get KJ missed the kill by 4% /wrists. Downed M Argus.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Started to really raid Mythic in NH with Ex Nihilum on Tichondrius, my work schedule changed and I had to be at work 30 minutes after raid ended which would really just make me have zero amounts of sleep. Raided with STK, they did not like when I asked for people to not run out of my healing rain and got gkicked. I joined Nascent on their savage team and made the team afer the trial, but after family problems with my mom downing a bottle of pills I had to take emergency leave to go home, I ended up being replaced so they could continue out the tier. Then finished the last four bosses with Post Apocalypse on Hyjal, but after Argus the raid lead resigned from raid leading and no one took their spot so they offered the raiders enough gold for a server transfer to find a new guild. Joined Nerd Rage on Tichondrius for farm content on Antorus, basically left because I was cucked and I don't drink soy.
- Name & Class: Goatgurl, Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/Goatgurl
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I play Enh OS, mostly for WQs.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Do I see some someone with low HP? I hit them with some splashybois.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For MS as it is for now, ilvl is greater than all considering how strong int is at the moment. For OS, Haste is king, followed by crit, verse, and then mastery. Doesn't help much that I only have int 1 handers
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Where I do testing is just by pugging raids in my off time from the guild's raid. Just to get the muscle memory of damage patterns and bursts. When I'm researching I'm looking at WCL and ancestralguidance.com
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I bring the puns, and am very focused. Really good at taking orders.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LY ... pe=healing most recent logs. TFW no guild so no Heroic logs yet.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I built my own PC. Currently running with a i7-5820k @ 3.30 Ghz, with 32Gb of RAM, and until I get a new mother board I'm running with a Geforce 970.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have a few friends in simple math and I've heard of the guild before, and I want to try out. I originally saw your post on the wow forums and thought "Hey, that's pretty neat". I know Pia and Thyopath.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7619487232
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).