Errmahgerd - Ret Paladin

Postby RealErrmah » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30 / TX
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Late TBC [2007]
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 11/11 H Ant / 1 /11 M Ant
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Been with PKL and merged with SM [Current member]

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Errmahgerd / Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... Errmahgerd
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS-Retribution OS- Protection
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Maintain Inquisition and Judgement [now only increases dmg by 25% from next Holy spender making Templar's Verdict my main attack]
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Strength > haste(trying to get as much as possible) > crit = vers = mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? PTR / Class Discord [Hammer of Wrath]/ Silverhand.net
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? In all honesty, I'm not going to say I'm better than anyone else because at the end of the day we're guildies
and I could still learn myself to become a better player/raider for my guild. If you do accept me, I will do what is expected of me as a raider.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: No UI yet for new raid(s)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I'm in the process of still building my newest PC but the current one is doing the job. I7-3770k /24GB DDR4/ 2x AMD RADEON R9 270X
About 50-70 FPS
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Member in Simple Math and before that PKL
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7598623792.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Mooby
User

Re: Errmahgerd - Ret Paladin

Postby Mooby » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:52 am

Great paint, one of the better ones we've had in awhile.

Unfortunately our melee core has filled and we wouldn't be able to offer you a reliable raiding spot at this time.

Feel free to come to any of our alt raids whenever we start those up if you want to keep your character up to par if by chance a spot does open up sometime later this tier.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

RealErrmah
User

Re: Errmahgerd - Ret Paladin

Postby RealErrmah » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:27 pm

:SadPepe:
Understandable
Keep me in mind if any melee spots become available and I'll still try to keep up with probably pugging or somethin'

Thank you.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”