User

Brewmaster Monk Tank Application

Postby Kelraz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19 - Houston
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 4 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 13/13M HFC 7/7M EN 8/10M Star Augur US 148th, 11/11M ABT
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ad Astra 7/7M EN 5/10M NH - was looking to raid higher up the ladder
Focus - 8/10M guild ended up disbanding after first star augur kill and I decided to take a break!
Fight - 11/11M ABT - looking to raid more hours per week!

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Kelrraz-Stormrage Brewmaster Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ge/Kelrraz
- Race & professions: Human, Herbalism and mining
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Windwalker, not very often. Although I have other tank alts I'm capable of playing very well.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Now that facepalm trait is gone, tiger palm has lost significant amount of damage and thus most of priority revolves around kegsmash and always having enough energy to cast it when it is about to come off cooldown, this ensures maximum damage and brew cdr.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? No longer there
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All of them for Monks
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Peak of Serenity - monk discord and researching logs from others.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: currently dont have a pic from a raid but can link one later if required,
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 32 gigs ram nvidia gtx 1070, intel i7 fps almost always>60 except for certain fights like mythic argus where it can drop to 40
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I spend alot of time outside of game researching boss fights that I am progressing on to minimize the amounts of wipes caused due to my mistakes, and in certain situations if required I can also call out mechanics.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7514901040 Temporarily in Houston for a month, but I have a 1Gb connection back home.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Ebenerzer
User

Re: Brewmaster Monk Tank Application

Postby Ebenerzer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:39 pm

"Fight - 11/11M ABT - looking to raid more hours per week!" does this mean that you're still raiding with Fight?

Pia
User

Postby Pia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:27 pm

Image your ms paint needs work, heres an example

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Sent you an link for Discord.

Are you available for an interview tomorrow?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”