User

Redhaír Application

Postby ziontee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 - East Coast (NJ)
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla on and off since 2006
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Was only serious for a short while during Emerald Nightmare currently my only cutting edge. Was busy with school for nighthold, tomb, etc. 6/11M on ABT because started very late almost a few weeks before pre-patch but done within first few raids. tried out and easily did better than old members and did not have a problem with mechanics. ( I have graduated on school will no longer be a problem )
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ktown (cutting edge) Nothing but Regression (6/11M) - Ktown disbanded and NBR - need a guild that is willing to push to 11/11 in BFA

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Redhaír (fire/frost mage). know how to play - DH, druid, rogue, lock
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dha%C3%ADr
- Race & professions: blood elf / alchemy will change to best
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? fire main, frost off-spec. if ever needed i play it
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: prepot - open with fireball - combust use procs for pyro rotating between fire blast - pyro. scorch to pyro as filler during combust. cast pyro above all if sunking or pyroclasm proc etc
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? its maxed out now
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? bis for all
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): i use pawn/sims so currently crit > mast > vers > haste > int
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? youtube, follow high tier mythic mages like tarobabo. sim/pawn,

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: in attachments
- Logs from warcraftlogs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/redha%C3%ADr#partition=2
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Geforce GTC 1070, 15.96GB Ram 144hz monitor, i7-6700k CPU @ 4 ghz , 100+ fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? follow it in and out. besides class, very good at following mechanics, never the cause of wipes in raids, team player know how to make rest of guild better by solidifying my responsibilities.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I saw it through forums
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7500695052
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
Best Drawing.png
Best Drawing.png (11.68 KiB) Viewed 6527 times
WoWScrnShot_072518_222639.jpg

Copia
User

Re: Redhaír Application

Postby Copia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:55 pm

15.96GB Ram

How does one get this much RAM? Are you a wizard? Is your name Harry?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:03 pm

Copia wrote:15.96GB Ram

harry balls and the missing memory.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:04 pm

grouch wrote:
Copia wrote:15.96GB Ram

harry balls and the missing memory.

Dad joke.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

ziontee
User

Postby ziontee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:02 pm

16 GBs** lmao dayumm
i mean i play a mage i guess that comes close to a wizard

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:35 pm

With logs like those, what makes you think you can hold up with the rest of the raid? You only have 2 kills of the first 5 bosses and 1 on the 6th. You have almost all grays minus eonar who nobody gives a shit about.

ziontee
User

Postby ziontee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Yeah those kills were with a very casual guild who doesnt really care much about raiding. I just joined maybe a month or so and tried the fights with them but I was very casual this expac minus emerald nightmare and even then it wasnt hardcore. Without even preparing for those fights it was just once or twice trying out those bosses but soon as i joined I was ahead of most of the dps and certainly followed mechanics a lot better. I was mostly focused on mechanics because I came in with 0 knowledge of the fight it was very spontaneous. Will perform exceptionally well if with a good guild from the beginning if uk what i mean

ziontee
User

Postby ziontee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Ex masters player in league, will most likely beat most 1v1 in fortnite just hmu, was 3k in ow, so pretty competant game with good game sense and adapt very easily might not mean anything but just throwing it out there.

ziontee
User

Postby ziontee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:06 pm

also by ilvl i performed pretty well. i was low ilvl because like i said i was pretty casual up till now and wish to be a more hardcore player

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:54 am

ziontee wrote:... will most likely beat most 1v1 in fortnite just hmu...

Yikes, that's gonna be a no for me.

Best of luck in your search for a guild.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 am

"will most likely beat most 1v1 in fortnite just hmu"

verbal equivalency of drinking bleach

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”