Even Baddier Baddies
heartkitty
User

Heartkitten - Holy Priest

Postby heartkitty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:41 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25 - Charlotte,NC
- Number of Testicles: 2 on my upper chest
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yeah, I dont want those chinese farmers getting my account
- How long have you played WoW: Since TBC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Kryptos, Vicerant. Kryptos tried to reform towards the end of ToS, which turned into Vicerant. Then that guild fell apart. Officers and GM were not agreeing with everything, was more of a dictatorship. Recruitment also got pretty hard. Its end of Legion so understandable. We just didnt have the numbers, or when we did have the numbers, those people were not ideal to bring. The current guild my armory shows is my super old alt guild bank.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Heartkitten - Holy Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eartkitten
- Race & professions: Blood Elf - JC/Enchanting
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I main Holy. Disc is my offspec, but I am not as good at it as I am with Holy. I rarely play it in raids. I mostly mess with it in M+
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: PoM on CD, Binding Heal/Heal during low AoE raid dmg, Light of T'uure on Tanks or dps/heals when they need extra healing(such as Blight, Fear, Hatred), along with a renew when on the move, for larger AoE dmg to raid, ideally get PoM off, activate your Gnawed Ring and whichever Holy Word spell is ideal at the time(proc Divinity) before you Hymn. If Hymn is not needed or on CD for larger AoE pulls, you'd want to make sure PoM is on CD before cycling between Binding Heal/Heal/Flash Heal and Prayer of Healing. Desperate Prayer as your mini CD since HPriest defenses suck shit. GS when someone is about to die, or hold it for Tanks if you feel dps/heals will not need it. I try to cheese with legendary cloak for mana or during certain boss phases such as P2 Argus when healers need to be sacrificed.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Holy - 82, Disc - 75, Shadow - 71
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have every priest legendary.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I don't have much gear for Disc. As I said above I rarely play it, not that I'd be against it. I used to main it until this expansion. Regardless, main stats for Holy is Mast/Crit. I try to aim for around 45-50% mastery, however, my gear ATM has a shit ton more. A bit hard to get rid of it after a while. ESP with Highfathers trinket. Crit I aim for 32-35%.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Honestly, I follow AutomaticJak like he is a God. I follow up on his guides and compare it to other top guild priests. Comparing myself on Live as well as PTR/Beta. Looking up PoV guides, etc.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eartkitten
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? One I built. AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 16GB, GeForce GTX 750 Ti. I get around 50 FPS during raid depending on encounter.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Cause xxxtentacion can beat his preggo wife but not his depression
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have a friend in there, Lasrei. He said you guys are good enough.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Waves
User

Re: Heartkitten - Holy Priest

Postby Waves » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:45 am

I've never seen a more accurate MS Paint. Anyway, we're swapping our schedule to T/W/Th 8pm - Midnight EST pretty soon. Would this be an issue for you?

heartkitty
User

Postby heartkitty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 am

Nope. That would be fine.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 am

Would you be available for a Discord interview sometime this week?

heartkitty
User

Postby heartkitty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 am

Yes. I’m available at any time

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 am

Can you do an interview right now? We have a few officers on

heartkitty
User

Postby heartkitty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:34 am

Yeah! How do I go about joining it?

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 am

Pm'd you the discord info, we'll start in ~5 minutes.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Applicant decided to stay with old guild officers starting up a new guild.

Best of luck.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”