User

Kaywinnyt - 968 Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Bluepearl » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30 - Augusta, GA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: On and off since 2005
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Cleared BT in BC, Did everything except Lich King 25m Heroic I think, skipped hardcore raiding in Cata and Panda, Did Heroic Archimonde. In Legion did Mythic EN with Only Death and then 3/10 Nighthold before we switched to just heroic, and then did AOTC for the rest of the raids in legion.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Only Death for all of legion, they don't raid anymore and it looks like they wont be raiding for BFA.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Kaywinnyt - Demon Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: Armory
- Race & professions: Blood Elf - Because you have to be a Blood Elf. (Although the AoE silence in M+ is great) Professions: Alchemy / Engineering
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main Spec Havoc, off Vengeance, I occasionally tank some Mythic Plus.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Opening is Potion > Nemesis > FotI > Eye Beam > Meta > Annihilation > Eyebeam Then its Eye Beam > Annihilation > Blade Dance > Chaos Strike
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 79 Havoc / 75 Vengeance
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have Anger of the half giants and Raddons, so I can spam those eye beams. PewPew
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Chaos strike relics > all unless YUUGE ilvl increase. Crit > everything again unless huge ilvl increase.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Class Discord/run sims/world testing.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: UI
- Logs from warcraftlogs: Logs
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I get 60-100 FPS, its only that low because I play in 3440x1440. I have a 6700k w/ 32GB of ram, 2TB M.2 960 Evo SSD, EVGA 1080.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because I draw the best kobolds in paint you have ever seen.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Daisy (who I was in Only Death with) told me I should apply.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Speedtest
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
I feel I captured the essence of my Demon Hunter.

Waves
User

Re: Kaywinnyt - 968 Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Waves » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 am

We're going to go ahead and pass on this app for now, best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”