User

Mogarscousin-Frost/Blood Death Knight

Postby Mogar » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:02 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
21 Currently Living in the Netherlands
- Number of Testicles:
2 unfortunately
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
I use one.
- How long have you played WoW:
3 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
I started seriously raiding this xpac, went 5/10M NH and 4/10 M ToS and currently 6/10 M ABT (I have the first 4+ Vari and Aggramar)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Redeye: casual guild I joined due to friends, raiding slowed down so I left to aim for a better guild
Devoid: Mythic Raiding guild, Leaving due to decisions made by GM, keeping officers in when they are clearly underperforming, kicking other trials after ~10 pulls on a boss and general unnecessary toxicity. We also Locked out on aggramar/Argus for over 2 months so I'm missing a ton of reclear.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Mogarscousin-DeathKnight Falgre#1679
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... garscousin
- Race & professions:
Goblin-Alchemy/Herbalism
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Main spec Frost/ Offspec: Blood, I play my blood spec very often, I push keys in blood and tank raid fights often (including being 3rd tank for some fights)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Frost Death Knight mainly consists of proc usage while keeping uptime on remorseless winter. Start off the fight by pre-pot and hitting obliterate 2 times to build runic power and get RW going, after generating enough RP I use pillar of frost and obliteration, I alternate between Killing machine procs and Rime procs for howling blast while substituting in Frost strike If I receive no Rime procs. After obliteration is over I use sindragosa's fury and go into normal rotation of making sure to not overcap runic power while still keeping RW up. I also take notice to cast frost strike at 5 stacks of razorice to proc one of my talents, however I will hold off on this if I have a rime proc as removing the 4 stacks of razorice will cause me to do less frost damage. Throughout the fight I'll just be using cooldowns as they come up only holding them a couple of seconds to maybe line up with Pillar or remorseless.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
Frost: 79 Blood: 78 Unholy: 76
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
I currently have all legendaries except for 1 frost legendary, which I'm not farming as I will not use it for anything (helmet)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Frost: 1st Haste, 2nd is Crit, with mastery coming in at 3rd, vers in 4th, and strength last. 30% haste is a good stat to be in to make the spec feel smooth due to rune regeneration and being able to fit in an extra obliteration cast but having above 25-27% crit is necessary to make sure you have sufficient procs of killing machine. These stats also change drastically in aoe as mastery/crit become my top 2 due to my main aoe damage being Frost damage with Frostscythe and remorseless winter.
Blood: Dps-Haste/Crit/vers/mast, having at least 40% haste is very nice on the blood dk to help with rune regeneration especially with how many runes marrowrend eats on a tough boss (40% including the haste buff bone shield gives) Survival-Haste/Vers/Crit/Mast, The normal run of the mill tank, Haste translates to more runes more deathstrikes=more healing and more damage while vers allows us to take larger hits more consistently and helping healers out (also our own healing).

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Warcraft logs mainly, by looking at top parsers during and after progression allows me to compare what I'm doing vs. what a better player or more knowledgable player is doing. I also use simulation craft/Raidbots to be sure that im getting as much dps as I possible can from different pieces of gear.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
See attachments
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... garscousin (sorry for the lack of logs, Gm decided to lockout on agg/arg for over 2 months)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Intel Core (TM) i7-7820HQ CPU @2.90GHZ (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz/ 16384MB RAM/ Radeon Pro 560, Usually aroud 100 fps in mythic fights (the agg fight drops me to about 70)
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I'm open to criticism. If I'm doing something wrong I want to know. I play frequently so I run M+ a ton while also keeping up alts. I communicate well in and outside of raid.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
You guys seem like a really fun and good team, watched your stream for a bit and mainly found you through a friend: Doc-Frost Mage
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
See attachment
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
GREAT_KILJAEDEN.png
I am great Artiste
Ping to New York.png
Speedtest
UI.jpg
UI in Raid

consond
User

Re: Mogarscousin-Frost/Blood Death Knight

Postby consond » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:48 pm

just out of curiosity, how do you see anything with ur ui? couse i cant

Mooby
User

Re: Mogarscousin-Frost/Blood Death Knight

Postby Mooby » Tue May 01, 2018 12:01 am

We are going to pass on your app at this time.

Good luck.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”