User

Dankanime - MM Hunter

Postby sfittro » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 23/CA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since mid-vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've cleared 11/11h abt, trying to progress into mythic
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The Horde Empire - The guild took a hiatus until BFA, it's just that nobody is on to raid anymore.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Dankanime / MM Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /dankanime
- Race & professions: Orc - Enchanting / Herbalism
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec is MM, I thought it was be more fun than BM, my OS is BM but I haven't had a chance to play it, i'm trying to get the relics and legos for it to be viable.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Windburst >A Murder of Crows > Arcane shot x2 > Aimed Shot x 2 / Arcane shot x2 > Marked Shot > Aimed Shot x2 repeat, keep windburst and murder of crows on cd while maintaining Vulnerable on the target --Keep Trueshot Aura and Blood Fury (Racial) on CD
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 75
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I currently have every legendary except my BiS ;-; I'm trying to farm the ring and boots
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My gear currently is in progress, I don't have my BiS Legos or my t20 2set. At the moment i'm maintaining my t21 4 set, lego gloves and belt, pantheon/singed fang trinket. The rest of the gear varies, I try to maintain 19ish% haste - 35% crit and 20ish% mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? A lot of it has been Trueshot Lodge in discord, Icyveins, and trying to pinpoint my progress with logs/wowanalyze

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: In attachments
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16203106
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? It's a prebuild computer, gtx 1070, 16gb corsair vengeance, i7 7800k - About 120 fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm trying to improve with my class every day, willing to put in the effort to become a better raider to benefit the guild and raid progression.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I saw Waves post a recruitment for the alt raid in trade, and asked about it.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7206161 ... 7206161247
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
ms_paint_dio_by_sofenstein7-d903vaf.png
wow screenshot.jpg

Tasset
User

Re: Dankanime - MM Hunter

Postby Tasset » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:39 am

We are going to pass on this app. Good luck with your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”