Even Baddier Baddies
CowJuice
User

App

Postby CowJuice » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 Southern California
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: No, I'm lazy.
- How long have you played WoW: 2 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): CE TOS & CE ABT
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Victorious-Bleeding Hollow -> Juice-Bleeding Hollow -> RaidingRainbows-Illidan
Was just climbing the progression ladder.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Horí - Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /hor%C3%AD
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Engineering & Enchanting
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy Pally; No off-spec.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Judgement, Holy Shock then repeat.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 75
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Prydaz and Judgement Ring; Farming all of them.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Don't have a choice, only gear I have.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?: Discords and Mythic+
Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30059935#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 40-70 fps in raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?: Whoever gives me the most gold gets a beacon.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
A friend suggested me to apply. No one important.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
aura.png

grouch
Admin

Re: App

Postby grouch » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm

CowJuice wrote:- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?: No, I'm lazy.

it takes a few minutes to install on any mobile device. if you can't take the time to protect your account, i believe would be a safe assumption that you don't care about your performance or your loyalty to a guild either.

CowJuice wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Victorious-Bleeding Hollow -> Juice-Bleeding Hollow -> RaidingRainbows-Illidan
Was just climbing the progression ladder.

...why are you applying here exactly? we'd love to add a paladin to our roster but only one who is dedicated to their class, the game, and most importantly.. their guild.

CowJuice wrote:- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy Pally; No off-spec.

are you capable of playing anything but holy? any other spec or class? why would any guild want a non-flexible asset like that? it forces a larger roster, more gear spreading, more sitting, and higher member turnover.

CowJuice wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Don't have a choice, only gear I have.

can you at least pretend to know what you're doing?

CowJuice wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

this question is here for a reason

CowJuice wrote:- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 40-70 fps in raid.

finish answering the question.

CowJuice wrote:- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?: Whoever gives me the most gold gets a beacon.

you know better than to answer like this.

CowJuice wrote:- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
A friend suggested me to apply. No one important.

your friend should be gkicked for recommending you. it doesn't matter who you know, if you don't want to put five seconds into your application then get the fuck out.

CowJuice wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

draw, not copy and paste someone else's work.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Maimz
User

Postby Maimz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:46 pm

dogshit app. Hard pass

consond
User

Postby consond » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:53 pm

If you want to join a decent raiding guild then you might want to put more effort into your application. How much work you put in shows us how much work you put into raiding.so uh PASSSSSS!

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:00 pm

Raiding Rainbows? OMEGALUL

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:05 pm

I know Vranosh told you to apply, and just because you've done all the content doesnt mean you get to half-ass all the questions and get in. This is some peoples first time into mythic and they put the effort in. Until you answer Grouch's questions and take this seriously I'm going to pass as well. It shows a lot about the character of who you are when you fill out an application, just as it does in the real life. I couldn't care less what you put on the app, its how you approach it that matters. So fix it if you want to be reconsidered.

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Super YIKES, honestly dude this is a pathetic application with literally no effort put in at all. Your app alone makes you seem like an elitist prick while we have people who are in better guilds than you currently are, so you aren't a special snowflake. If you want to be reconsidered at all actually put in some time in each question and if not don't bother re-apping at all, just because you have a friend here doesn't guarantee you a spot in the guild. At the moment it's a pass until you decide to fix it and re-app.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Not much else to say, everyone already ripped this app a new one. Also a pass from me until I see effort put into a re-app.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 pm

We are going to go ahead and decline this application since there is no response from the applicant.

If you wish to reapply, please answer all of the questions fully.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”