User

PandaQT-963 Shadow Priest

Postby PandaQT » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 pm

· Player information:
- Age & Location: 24 OREGON
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7M EN, 3/3M TOV, 9/10M NH, 5/9M TOS, 3/11M on my MW monk. Guild disbanded during TOS, could not finish NH due to raiding 20 hours a week.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <TF> I raided with them for a couple of months, was not able to maintain 20 hours of raiding per week. Currently raiding with <SIGH>, and I am mainly looking to raid with a higher caliber of players, and we are not able to fill out a 20 man roster.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: PandaQT, Shadow Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... al/pandaqt

- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood Elf, Enchanting/Inscription, Arcane torrent is insane for M+ for AOE silence, resource generation every 90 seconds is also insane, makes shadow priest openers feel smoother. Professions are for money making, and making life slightly easier.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec is shadow, I often will heal in M+, as shadow is not that viable. I have healed in most other expansions, and I do not mind healing if needed.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: (Opener) Arcane Torrent at 4 second pull timer>Mind Blast at 1 second>Vamp Touch>Shadow Word Pain>Mind Blast>Mind Flay until 65 insanity>Void Eruption>Void Bolt>Mind Blast>Void Torrent>Void Bolt>Mind Blast>Mind Flay>repeat until 145% Haste, once at 145% haste Void Bolt and Mind Blast alternate, Shadow word death is used for filler below 20%, instead of Mind Flay.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 76 Shadow, 75 Holy, Disc 60's

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All legendaries(Including Aman Thul’s), just need Velen’s and cloak for healing.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste>Crit>Mastery>Vers. Based off what I have seen from logs and research, 13k-14.5k haste and 13.5k-14.5k crit is where most shadow priest sit. This is mainly based on if you have the Mind Bender relics, once you have 2-3 relics, haste requirements start to get slightly less, but haste is still king. Most sims state that you need 16k+ haste to reach 55-60 stacks of void form for fluid CD rotations, I have found that without Mind Bender relics, this is relatively hard to achieve. Holy appears to be 30% Crit, 40% Mastery, and some other stats. I do not do much research on the Holy priest side, but I do meet all stat breakpoints.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?Howtopriest.com, and comparing logs of other top shadow priests to mine. The priest discord is also a very good place to go.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:This is an old screenshot, I forgot to take a screenshot during last raid encounter, but everything is pretty much the same, made minor adjustments. Can provide new screenshot if needed.
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: My logs are not very good, I just started playing again a few weeks ago, still trying to catch up.
· https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/pandaqt
· https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/pandaqts
· https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
· https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
· Computer: (4770K, 32GB RAM, GTX1080, SSD)
· 70-100FPS+ in mythic raiding.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have raided in top guilds as Shadow priest, and I know that I can perform well with the class. I also spend a lot of time going through logs, researching fights on my own time, this is the biggest way that a player can improve in my opinion.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I have heard from you guys from Meeps. He has talked highly of the guild, when it was in its prime. I feel that it would be a good fit for me, I am looking to join a guild that has a lot of potential and room for growth.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7129374555
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
m
Attachments
WORST SHADOW PRIEST NA.png

Tasset
User

Re: PandaQT-963 Shadow Priest

Postby Tasset » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:34 pm

App looks really great. Would you be available to talk at 8 est tonight?

PandaQT
User

Postby PandaQT » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

815-30 EST would be best. I will not be home until around then.

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 pm

8:30 it is then

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Really solid app, looking forward to having you on our roster.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:08 pm

In my main locks guild, they say the Amanthuls proc gives you avoidance so you get to avoid doing mechanics and dps.

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Top tier reasoning dippin LUL, app looks solid and looking foward to the interview

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Sent discord information in a PM

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:04 am

Never got back to us.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”