Even Baddier Baddies
AMWK
User

Êll 972 MM Hunter

Postby AMWK » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Ohio
- Number of Testicles: several
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? no and just haven't gotten around to getting one
- How long have you played WoW: since BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): AOTC no mythic bosses
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: WWOT and LNR

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Êll, hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... a/%C3%8All
- Race, professions & why you chose them: orc for racial, enchanting to supply mats
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS is MM, OS is BM and i play both equally
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 79 MM, 78 BM, 65 survival
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? all legos for all 3 specs
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): mast > crit > haste > vers
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? icy veins, noxxic, wowhead, youtube

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30752403
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Charlondo
User

Re: Êll 972 MM Hunter

Postby Charlondo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 pm

no MS paint? you disappoint me ell

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:48 pm

It seems you applied a couple of years ago and didn't manage complete the application at that time either.

You wish to join a mythic guild but can't even do the easiest part of the application / trial process, why should we consider you?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Also, 972 item level with grey and green parses. gtfo
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:46 pm

why are you even bothering to apply without filling out the application? you might be interested in some of the trade chat guilds that don't have an application or trial process.

AMWK wrote:- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? no and just haven't gotten around to getting one

takes five minutes or less to install the app and attach to your account. if you don't have time for this then you don't have time to raid.

AMWK wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: WWOT and LNR

finish answering this question

AMWK wrote:- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): mast > crit > haste > vers

so if you could have 9999999999999999999 mastery and 0 of everything else that's ideal for you?

AMWK wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.

not an optional question

AMWK wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

not an optional question
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 pm

I remember speaking to you in-game a week or so ago and I seem to recall you saying that you were very attached to your current guild and wouldn't want to leave. While I'm surprised you ended up applying at all, I'm also a bit disappointed that you put so little effort into your application. The thoroughness an applicant puts on their app really does speak volumes about the person and if you can't be bothered to give us a completed app then I don't see why we should be bothered to accept you.

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

This is a decline for me, no effort in the application at all. Good luck wherever you plan to go.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 am

Tontsuo wrote:This is a decline for me, no effort in the application at all. Good luck wherever you plan to go.

i see some real potential here!
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”