Even Baddier Baddies
cynthigosa
User

Cynthigosa the Insane

Postby cynthigosa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19, East Coast
- Number of Testicles: 6
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I do.
- How long have you played WoW: 10 years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): MSV, HOF, TOES, TOT, EN, TOV, NH
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Tired of Dragons - Disagreement between myself as an officer and the GM about the direction in which the guild should go. He wanted to go more casual.
Eternal Kingdom - Currently having issues with the two officers. Not willing to take the bs gangups just because their friends.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Cynthigosa - Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... cynthigosa
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Human (would be gnome or belf on horde), Alchemy and Enchanting because no other professions compare in Legion.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Shadow, Holy, any time I'm asked, though not recently.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Maintain dot on all* targets, get into voidform as quickly as possible, maintain high voidform uptime by casting void bolt > mind blast > filler > void bolt > filler > filler etc. Void Torrent at medium-high stacks then mindbender immediately after.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 57(S)-50(H)-35(D)
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All except my belt, talent ring, back, and KJBW. I'm farming my belt.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Haste > Int > Crit > Mast > Vers, with a haste softcap at 13k and a hardcap at 15k. I maintain 2x my crit vs. mastery.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Either myself on the PTR, Magicsim (Priest dps simulator), How2Priest, or ViklunD (Method's Shadow Priest)

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... cynthigosa
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? AMD FX-8350 Vishera Black Edition, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 360 (next upgrade)
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I believe I put forth a lot of effort into perfecting my rotation and memorizing the mechanics of a fight around my rotation so I get the most out of my CDs/potions.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Because Dadqt recommended that I apply.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6508332637
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS) Attached below.
Attachments
simplemath.png

Xaphus
User

Re: Cynthigosa the Insane

Postby Xaphus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 am

- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

Is missing

cynthigosa
User

Postby cynthigosa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:37 am

- My bad :P

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:29 am

S'all good :D

Dad
User

Postby Dad » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:55 am

Everything looks in order except stat weights. Crit should out-value int for you by a significant margin. By mentioning int above it do you mean higher item level pieces would likely be better since the non-haste secondaries are similar in value?

cynthigosa
User

Postby cynthigosa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes. Since 10 ilvl over an item (except on jewelry/trinkets) is 90% likely to sim as an upgrade, I "value" intellect over crit/mast.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Hiya! pleaase add me on bnet so we can chat on discord!

Xaphus#1471

- Xaphus

cynthigosa
User

Postby cynthigosa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:54 pm

I will be on in 20. Finishing up some work on a car.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 pm

cynthigosa wrote:I will be on in 20. Finishing up some work on a car.

Sounds good

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”