User

Onions - Warlock Guy

Postby onions » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:25 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 28, California

- Number of Testicles: Two

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes

- How long have you played WoW: 12 years

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I was mostly a casual until MOP.

US 21 Lei Shen Heroic: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/st ... .tier15_10
US 110 BRF (I was recruitment officer) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ti ... ing.tier17
US 108 HFC (I was recruitment officer/ we name changed our guild) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ti ... ing.tier18

After HFC I had to step away from the game to finish up school. Since then I've moved around quite a bit, usually just because I haven't been happy with the caliber of play/atmosphere in various environments.

I was in a serious car accident in March that caused me to stop playing entirely, so I missed pretty much all of Nighthold. I came back about a month ago, and have been trying to catch up since.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

My current guild is <Nox> on Stormrage, and they are also 5/9M. I joined them about a month before my accident, and they are keen on keeping me with them. However, there are certain people in the raid that I find absolutely toxic, and that I do not want to raid with them. As a result, I have notified my GM that I will be looking at other options.

Character Information:

- Name & Class: onions, warlock

- Link to battle.net Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... age/onions

- Race, professions & why you chose them:

Human, Engineering, Enchanting. Human because I like to be pretty, and the racial scales very well late in expansions. Professions don't matter anymore.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?

I play Aff main, Destro OS. I play Destro when it's necessary.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Aff: Maintain agony and corruption. Use UAs in pairs as needed based on shard circumstances. Number of UAs can scale up if CDs/lust are up. Try to make sure UA falls off while Reap is active to double chances of it refreshing. Plan UA dumps around CDs.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 59. Very close to 60.

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?

AFF: Hood, Corruption Ring, Belt, cloak
Destro: Belt, ring, bracers
ALL: KJ trinket, caster boots, warlock chest

Currently ISO: Soul of the Netherlord and big booty women

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):

Running 2pc t19/4pc t20 for that dank 10% UA damage. Breakpoints don't exist anymore for warlocks :(

Current Weights:

Haste
Mastery
Vers
Crit
Int

Mastery tends to be better overall, but my current lack of Haste has it shooting to the top.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?

WCL - see what the pros are doing.

I goof around in LFR a bit.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Okay so here's the deal. Since I just came back, my logs blow hot spicy ass. So, after you're done looking at my recent logs, and giggling at how shit I am. Take a look at my stuff from previous tiers.

Current

Emerald Nightmare

HFC

BRF

#14 US Warlock Rankings HFC

#19 US Warlock Rankings BRF

#5 Global Affliction Warlock Rankings for Legion Pre-Patch (like this shit matters lol)

I'm sorry for linking so much shit. I really do not care about my parsing. I just needed to show that the current situation isn't indicative of what I'm capable of as a player.

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?

i7-4790k OC'd to 4.4 GHZ
GTX 970
16GB 2400MHz DDR3 RAM
Razer Naga Mouse
24'' BenQ Gaming Monitor

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?

Idk. I'm a cool guy and I'm ok at warlock.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?

Wowprogress. I knew the name. The schedule worked. It was kismet.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below:

Andorhal is now in the Chicago cluster of servers.

My current server (Stormrage) is in the same cluster of servers. Latency is 79-80 home/world MS, as you can see in the screenshot I linked.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

onions
User

Re: Onions - Warlock Guy

Postby onions » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:28 am

Btag: onions#1810
Discord: onions#5604

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 am

Thanks for the application we're reviewing it and get back to you asap!

- Xaphus

onions
User

Postby onions » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:31 am

Xaphus wrote:Thanks for the application we're reviewing it and get back to you asap!

- Xaphus

Okay, thanks. :)

Wex
User

Postby Wex » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Clearly you're skilled. What happened on the mythic run? Just unfamiliarity on fights? I saw you only had one kill on each so that's the only thing I can think of

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Thanks for chatting with her earlier, Simple Math wishes you luck and loot! Let us know if you're ever looking for a guild again!

- Xaphus

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”