Even Baddier Baddies
Ziarch
User

Ziarch - 927 MM Hunter [Transfer]

Postby Ziarch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28, Boston MA
- Number of Testicles: how dare you not assume my gender... 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes so neckbeards don't steal my stuff
- How long have you played WoW: Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 8/9H ToS
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: been with my guild for 4 years but getting a little to casual for my liking and a lot of people have unsubbed

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Ziarch - Bleeding Hollow, MM Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... low/ziarch
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Tauren, because taurens are the master race and all others are inferior. I am a LW and Engineer, LW for obvious reasons and Engineer because when you wipe in raids your gear gets damaged, when your gear gets damaged you need repairs, when you need repairs, BAM I gotchu
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MM, BM but never play it
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: MoC on cooldown, trink of cooldown, windburst to get vulnerability up, then usually you just spam aimmed shot, mark shot when it is proc'd and throw in a arcane shot or two for the energy since.. you know taurens are fat and get tired
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I currently have 12, my BiS for both AoE and single target dps however I continuously keep up with my emissary chests, etc etc to get the rest because you never know when blizz will try to ruin our class again
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
WoWScrnShot_073117_143320.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PR9BMh6wGWYjHmDk/
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? because I put in the time to be successful, I'm competent (as competent as you have to be to handle not standing in crap like the last 14 years) and I like to think I'm personable and reliable
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I got messaged by Xaph after he stalked me IRL
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
BDDPS.jpg

Xaphus
User

Re: Ziarch - 927 MM Hunter [Transfer]

Postby Xaphus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm

haha love the MSPaint. We'll be in touch ^_^

Xaphus

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Ziarch wrote:- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?

Dad
User

Postby Dad » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm

What part of Boston are you from bb?

Ziarch
User

Postby Ziarch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Sorry about that, skipped for the end so log in and look at my %'s and artifact # and totally forgot to go back to it.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 60 MM (main) 53 BM
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): As a MM hunter you want to aim for (roughly) 25% but a little over doesn't hurt, mine is 26% then you want atleast 10% haste (aim for more, easy to acquire with tos tier), mine is 16%. Finally you then stack crit (why my gems are mostly crit because I have plenty of mastery), mine is 34%.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I do a lot of simming on my own using simpermut and youtube it up for raid strats and stuff but as far as research I honestly find the trueshotlodge discord is the most helpful tool for anything hunter related

Ziarch
User

Postby Ziarch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:37 pm

Dad wrote:What part of Boston are you from bb?

I grew up in Somerville, College at UMass, moved away to the South for 5 years at Camp Lejeune, then when I moved back to New England I became a fisherman/beach bum and now like at Hampton Beach.

My favorite color is blue, I enjoy long walks on the beach and shooting arrows at fake mystically beasts on a machine that will one day give me cataracts.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:34 am

Hey! we looked over your app and we'd love to have you. Please msg me in-game to see if we can start your trial asap!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”