User

Skulldra - Demonology Warlock

Postby AmmoVanDam » Thu May 04, 2017 1:37 am

b]Player information:[/b]
- Age & Location: 26 - Horizon City Texas
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 11 Years+
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): BC/Wrath/Cata/WOD HFC/Legion All AOTC
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Savage Inc - I knew I was not progressing in endgame or being pushed to achieve higher damage. Many members were not dedicated to the raid, leaving us unable to raid as a guild. There was little display of cooperation. i was not learning boss fights i want to be able to do, simply because we didn't do them enough (or at all)

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Skulldra - Demonology Warlock
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... dra/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood Elf (Looking to change to Orc for more DPS.) My professions are strong in mining and enchanting. Mining funds my gems, potions, flasks, and food. Enchanting helps me give enchants to guild members to help in raid progression.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? My Main spec is Demo. Off Spec is Affliction. I hardly use affliction as I invest all my AP to Demo for max proficiency. I have been learning affliction and have been building a set for it.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Pre-pot at 3s to pull> DemonicEmpowerment at 2s> ShadowBolt less then 1s> Doom/Axe Toss macro> DoomGuard> Grimoire of Service:Felguard> SummonDreadStalkers> DemonicEmpowerment> ShodowBolt to 4 Shards> HandofGuldan> DemonicEmpowerment> TKC
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Demonology 48 - Affliction 29 - Destruction 1
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? 1: Norgannon's Foresight (Boots) 2: Sephuz Secret (Ring) 3: Recurrent Ritual (Shoulders) 4: Kazzak's Final Curse (Waist) 5: Pillars of the Dark Portal (Legs). Currently Farming Wilfreds (Demo Ring)
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Demo - Haste>Int>Mast>Crit>Vers as Demo we need 34-35% haste or above with tier gear. Aim to have above 35% Mastery and at least 20% Crit. Haste is priority stat.
Affliction - Mastery above 120% and 20% Crit/Haste (working on more affliction gear)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Warlock discord (demonology), Youtube, few other Demo warlocks who out DPS me or perform better, other warlock input. Testing DPS in different gear stats, tier gear, and buffs. Perfecting percentages on stats (math). Testing against my own DPS from previous fights in raids. Warcraftlogs.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 205448.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=-1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 60 FPS No Drops
Processor: intel(R) Core9TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, 64-based processor
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I plan to be the BEST Demo Warlock in this Server and Beyond. I love this specialization, and I will go very far in Legion and future expansions. I know how to pay attention, learn new mechanics, and take orders for raids. I have experience in serious guilds and don't stand in the fire.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Simple Math has always been the top Guild on the server as far as i know, I want a guild that is serious about progress. I don't want to goof off, I want to KILL MYTHIC BOSSES. Warlockadin is also my friend.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6259120142.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... semath.png

AmmoVanDam
User

Re: Skulldra - Demonology Warlock

Postby AmmoVanDam » Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 am

Correction on My legendary items. I DO HAVE Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 am

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application. The following are questions and concerns I have after reading your app.

1. Only being able to play 1 of your specs as a pure dps class is a problem, especially when it's not the current best. You stated you have been learning affliction and are working on a set for it. We are looking for players who can and know how to play all 3 specs in mythic content right now. I'm guessing you haven't tried Desrto at all since you have put no AP into the weapon. The best warlock spec for 9/10 M Nighthold bosses is Affliction (top warlock parses for M Ellisande are destro). The best spec for ToS is unknown and Destro will be getting a significant rework in 7.2.5. I don't see how we could possibly trial you right now as a demo only warlock.

2. According to your armory, you have no mythic raiding experience in any expansion on this character. You also only have 1 or 2 kills per boss in H Nighthold beyond the first 3. According to wowprogress, you have only done 14 mythic+ (3 runs higher than a +5, +10 achieve earned 2 days ago), yet you've been max level since the first week of September. Has this character always been your main? Do you have mythic level raiding experience as another class? If so, can you link their armory.

You said you have experience in serious guilds but you only listed Savage Inc under past guild(s) and they don't sound very serious at all based on your reasons for wanting to leave. What other guilds have you been in that you felt were serious about raiding?

AmmoVanDam
User

Postby AmmoVanDam » Thu May 04, 2017 1:46 pm

I have played on and off each expansion and my old accounts have been hacked away from me with no chance of recovery (these were before authentication) old achievements were lost along with the accounts... I can see your point where some specs are better for certain fights and I know I have to work on each spec in order to be a serious mythic raider. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my app and giving your thoughts.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Hey thank you for applying but sadly we will have to take a pass on this application. Feel free to try again in the future when you have some stuff in line. Thanks again.

Xaphus

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”