Even Baddier Baddies
Overdose
User

MW Monk Raid Application

Postby Overdose » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Player information: Andrew Nelson
- Age & Location: 27, Northern California
- Number of Testicles: Im just gonna assume this is asking gender. Male
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW: 5 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 14/14 Heroic T16, 6/17M T17(Stopped playing due to RL), 13/13M T18, 7/7M EN & 7/10M NH
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: The current guild Discrete-Proudmoore Im in is very unstable in the sense of cooperation. "Too many chiefs, not enough indians" concept. Which then caused an absurd amount of drama. It got to the point where my motivation to maintain my overall performance dwindled from lack of enjoyment in raiding with these people. I just have a love for killing bosses thats how its always been. Sadly for the first time, after killing a boss for the first time, I felt no relief/enjoyment/accomplishment for doing so. So Im looking for a new home where I can actually enjoy what I love doing with like-minded people.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Marisë- Monk (Name will probably change)
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... ris%C3%AB/
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Currently Human/Mining/JC.HUman for the 2% sub-stat gain, Mining specifically cuz i didnt have a miner for awhile, same goes for JC. If i were to switch it would be Orc or Belf. Always liked Orcs and Belf -1% crit/Arcane torrent nuff said lol
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS:MW OS: WW. Due to this originally being an alt i rarely ever played WW. But since deciding to Main it now I plan to work on both specs as much as possible
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Tank healing: Maintain Renewing mist/Soothing mist on tank, Maintain enveloping mist during known inc damage, Life cocoon during "oh shit" moments or known inc high damage, Thunder focus tea: Vivify for saving mana/Enveloping mist for faster output, Revival when needed or instructed
Raid healing: Maintain Renewing mist on as many targets as posssible, Essence font when needed(after Rushing Jade WInd if talented), Revival when need or instructed.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 42 MW, 35 WW, 0 BM. As mentioned earlier due to being an alt there was a lack of maintenance on this toon. I am very much aware I need to catch up and willing to grind to do so.
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? MW Boots, and Prydaz. Due to lack of throughput of a lot of Spec specific legendaries in MW, Prydaz and the Healing trink are overall BIS. I do have the best spec specific. As soon as I get the Trinket I wil be switching over to WW legendaries.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Raid MW: Crit>Vers>Haste>Mastery ( Due to owning a 880 Drape of Shame which makes up 40ilvl difference raises the 40% crit soft cap to around 50%) Fistweaving which I generally use in dungeons or encounters that require a large amount of damage: Vers>Haste=Crit>Mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Icy Vein, Discord, Twitch streamers.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: As mentioned in b.net forums I have not done Mythic raiding on this toon. I havelogs for H heroic NH and due to it being an Alt run the seriousness is lacking. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 7/latest/#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Core i7, 16GB RAM, 970 Nvidia, Normally around 90ish frames in raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? TBH I wouldnt expect you to accept me in comparison of Toons only seeing that this toon is technically behind. But as far as player quality I take my position very seriously, and I will do w/e is needed to catch up and do what is needed to kill bosses
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Through reference on B.net Forums and I havent been Horde in a long time and Id rather be horde
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6258243140
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Im an Overwatch fan lol

Xaphus
User

Re: MW Monk Raid Application

Postby Xaphus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Thanks for applying, we're reviewing your application as we speak.
If you have any questions for us please feel free to post them here as we reply :D

Xaphus

Overdose
User

Postby Overdose » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Will do

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:41 am

Hey do you mind posting your hunters logs so we can see what the learning curve is? I just want to make sure you are doing things correctly and at a reasonable pace.

Xaphus

Overdose
User

Postby Overdose » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 am

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Tue May 02, 2017 1:04 am

Hey! I think I added you on bnet, probably not O.O

We would love to speak to you tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:00pm EST, please reply here if you need to reschedule. :D

Xaphus

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”