Even Baddier Baddies
keemogee
User

Rdruid app

Postby keemogee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 am

Player information:

- Age & Location: 27, US CST

- Number of Testicles: 2

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, I don't click phishing emails and never had a problem.

- How long have you played WoW: Day 2 of Vanilla release

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla: <Get of Fenris> Destromath as a hpal (Blez) all content on farm
WOTLK: <Red Horse> Blackrock as a mm hunter (Keemogee) all content on farm after lich nerf :P
Cata: <One> Blackrock as rdruid (Hybridlol) 6/6 BWD, 4/4 BoT, 2/2 winds and then the guild merged to Frostmourne (they were primarily aussies) They still are near top ~100.
no panda: casual play
WoD: <Were Sorry> Kel'thuzad as a frost mage (Kayorah) only Highmaul on farm then casual play
Legion: Late to start up <Club House> Kil'jaeden as rdruid Keemogee 7/7M EN, 10/10H NH, skorp/chron/trill M NH for experience.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
<Get of Fenris> Destromath - guild drama led the guild to split up
WOTLK: <Red Horse> Blackrock - guild transfered to Blackrock and then merged with <One>
Cata: <One> Blackrock - guild transferred to Frostmourne once aussie servers came about
WoD: <Were Sorry> Kel'thuzad - guild leader quit for LoL and a lot of raiders dissipated
Legion: <Club House> Kil'jaeden - transferred to fill core spot, however, their roster was full on arrival. I fill in when necessary.

Character Information:

- Name & Class: Keemogee, Druid

- Link to battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... gee/simple

- Race, professions & why you chose them: Troll for haste CD, professions no longer have an extra benefit. I have JC/mining to lower my gem expenses.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Resto MS/boomkin OS. I swap between them frequently.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: keep up hots, spam rejuv, it's all situational

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 45 on resto, 38 boomkin

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? wrists/gloves. I am farming for the BiS trinket and ring.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): more people = haste>crit>mastery, less people = haste>mastery>crit for raiding generally 20%20%15% is a nice buffer.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Currently I talk to top players for tips and info, but I glance at icy veins/mmo champ occasionally.

Other Information:
I have been in top 100 guilds since Vanilla and since panda have lost interest in the game. I am back now and enjoying Legion and would like to get back in the swing of things. I am available all the time and don't bail out on farm content. I enjoy playing with others and would like to get out of the LFRaid/Dungeon finder.

- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- imagine expanding the vudo frames and that's raid - I show my EN/NH wa's and personals for the sake of the screenshot

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps - casual farm content

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i7 5870, 8g ddr5, gtx 1070. ~300fps+

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Flawless raid attendance, I am very flexible when it comes to what I play for progression. I play a lot and am always down to do something. I don't rage quit, don't mind advice, don't get upset when sat for class stack for prog kills.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Guild recruitment forums, first time I have heard of it.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6251458308

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Tazncazper
User

Re: Rdruid app

Postby Tazncazper » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:55 am

So why did you pick guardian aff over all the others?

keemogee
User

Postby keemogee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:58 am

passive dmg reduction

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 am

Hey thanks for applying, We're reviewing your application and will get back to you soon! :D

Feel free to post here or add me on btag if you have any questions.

Xaphus,
Xaphus#1471

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 am

You were on destromath back in the day? I used to raid in <The Revelation> in vanilla/BC.

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 am

Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, I don't click phishing emails and never had a problem.

Would you be willing to add one to your phone? You rarely have to enter it these days (I think I enter mine like... once every 4 months)

Also, how do you feel about hanging out in your class discord, they have some good convos in there is you're ever struggling!

Otherwise looks solid

keemogee
User

Postby keemogee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:26 am

Yup! My friend got the game day 1 and started there so I started with a female night elf hunter named Rezjin there. After playing around with classes I stuck with my paladin Blez for the long haul to 60.
__
I got the keychain authenticator a long time ago as a gift, I can throw that onto my account. I am always down to learn more/talk about my class with other players.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 am

Hey, :D

Do you have time tomorrow or on Sunday to have a chat via Discord? around 8pm EST. Let me know what time works best for you.

Xaphus

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Mon May 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Hey, I tried a few times to get a hold of you and seems like there's no connection. Thank you for applying and best wishes to you.

Xaphus

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”