Even Baddier Baddies
clear
User

Clear

Postby clear » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26 & Washington D.C.
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.
- How long have you played WoW: 2004
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Vanilla: Huhuran AQ-40
Burning Crusade: Pre-Nerf: Mag, Vashj, Kael, Illidan, M'uru,(#50 World)) KJ (#59 World)
Wrath Tier 7: Immortal, 10&25 Glory of the Raider.
Wrath Tier 8: Yogg killed April 21st, US 3rd World 6th kill of Hodir hard mode.
Wrath Tier 9: All HM content.
Wrath Tier 10: All content cleared in first week of release.
Cataclysm: Casual
Mists of Pandaria: Casual
Warlords: Semi-Casual 13/13 H
Legion: 10/10 H NH.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Plenty of guilds, most of the reasons apply to the guild deciding to stop raiding after content / patches.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Clear & Guardian Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ear/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: NE, Herb, Alch - extra time on flasks
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Guard / Resto, I can play both evenly.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Moonfire, Mangle, Thrash, Swipe, Maul on excessive rage.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 40/40
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? 4 Guardian Legendaries, 3 Resto Legendaries, 1 Balance, Currently farming Luffa Wraps
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Armor>Vers>Mastery>Haste>Agi>Crit - Resto > Int > Haste or Mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? MMO Champion

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: http://i65.tinypic.com/206c47d.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 219/latest
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? AMD 6300 3.5 GHz, 8GB, GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have a lot of experience throughout the game and I am a competent player at multiple classes. I am pretty smart with tanking -- positioning is very important to enable max uptime on DPS, good communication and calling out cooldowns.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Guild Recruitment.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6203749478
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

clear
User

Re: Clear

Postby clear » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:10 pm

We are reviewing your application and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Hello :D I'm currently the resident Bear for Simple Math and after reviewing your application I don't see anything wrong with it. Bear is so trivial but I wanted to ask you your thoughts on the removal of MoU do you think it was a needed change?

clear
User

Postby clear » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:45 pm

MoU was an ability that enhanced our toolkit of survivability. Was it a needed change to be on par with other tanks? Yes. I personally used frenzied regen with MoU and didn't drop my health much. As we rank up the weapon level, our health is going to be pretty high to compensate for the loss of the ability.

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Are you available today (9 April) for a interview?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”