User

Resto shaman

Postby opal » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:37 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30,canada
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? yes
- How long have you played WoW: off and on 10 yrs
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 10/10 N and H NH 1/10 M 7/7 N and H EN 3/3 N and H ToV
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Ceslestial - will answer in a private message

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Oppalina - RSham
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ina/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Panda (they r cute and bigger food buff) alchemy (potions and flask)
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Resto/Ele I dps very seldom unless it lower content or questing or some dungeon
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: riptide on cd., healing stream with cloudburst. ground totem(forgot whats it called now), cheain healing...weapon's ability on cd (everything is macro on my mouse so almost muscle memory)
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Resto (53..i think..2 points away from max till 7.2) Ele about 33ish (not my priority right now)
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have 4..waist.boots,cloack and pants..trying for my helm
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Resto.. Mastery>Crit>haste
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? icy veins. noxxic, google for videos and such

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: was not in a raid..but set up does not change unless my vuhdo gets stretch and I have to move some action buttons around to accommodate..see attached file
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:dont keep logs... but opallina-eitrigg and opallina-dalaran is what ur looking for. dalaran is wher ei did most of the H and the 1 M attempt..eitrigg been recently
- What kind of computer do you use? Alienware CPU/Memory/Video Card? I have an SSD card install with my hard drive with a NVidia Force Grphic card..i keep everything everything update I run with minimal to no lag at all unless my network decide to act up which is rare but does happen I aint perfect.. I load up in literally 2-3 minutes from a completle shut off
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I may not be perfect but I do learn from my mistakes..i try my hardest and best at everything I do. I am an alchemist with some rank 3 so I'm used to keeping the GB stock with stuff and bringing over 1000 PoPP :)
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Nyx found me on forums..we spoke via b net for a bit and told me to apply
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. again..dont know how
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). no :P

for all the question I wrote don't know how..i really don't, I'm good in computers but not that good lol hope to hear from you. don't hesistate to ask me anything I missed
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_032417_035218.jpg
ui

Raynorxx
User

Re: Resto shaman

Postby Raynorxx » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:56 am

Hey thanks for putting in an app. We will be taking the next few days to look over it and get in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact an officer or simply post here.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:11 pm

opal wrote:ground totem(forgot whats it called now)

isn't that something you should know?

opal wrote:- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. again..dont know how

there are instructions in the application - click here --> speed test and here --> ping test then use New York as the destination. once complete it will give you the option to share your results.

opal wrote:- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). no :P

this is not optional. here is how you open paint in windows.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Should link your logs, its pretty easy and saves us some time from having to grab them ourselves.

MS paint is non optional.

Q lfr, take a SS during a boss fight, leave. Shouldn't be that big of a deal to get a real in-raid SS.

Also, Noxxic is an awful website overall, and IV only gives you so much information. While IV is a very good baseline to get SOME idea on how to play your spec, there are always nuances and changes that happen between bosses etc. In mythic, IV won't help you out at all. What will you do to maximize your character on certain progression bosses? How do you know what talents will bet the best?

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 pm

armory doesn't work, looks like they already transferred somewhere else

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Confirming with the person they just happen to be on. Will edit when they have replied.

Edit: So they havent done anything - and i can confirm because I spoke to the person. Even the guild does not exsist anymore. Something is messed up.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Xfered.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”