Priest

Even Baddier Baddies
frankyjr
User

Priest

Postby frankyjr » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

- 33 Houston, Tx
- No had problems with during wod(currently don't need as not officer or applying to be officer)
- Few months before BC rolled out so BC
- 3/10m nh
- 3 hops this time officer drama and gm /gdisband found subterfuge in trade chat jus to stay in farm lane till find permeant home and due to subterfuge having problems with members coming on for raid days I'd like to finish the tier instead of guessin if ppl are going to show up or not.

Character Information:
- Frankyjr Priest
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... yjr/simple
-Troll, enchant & tailor (troll has pocket PI) make gold
- Disc, Holy & Shadow(when fight calls for it healing comp suits another dps or different healer)
- attonement=heals... plea 4-5 while pws on cd penance on cd halo on cd when dmg is inc before major dmg 10-12 secs example korsus 3/6/9 slam or 2/3 pitch 4/5 orb whatever healing rotation calls for ramp up 12 secs before inc rapture spam 12 attones 1-2x pwr if barrier is called for or close stack ie healing rotation racial cast lightswrath as boss is casting dmg ability so with travel time lw will hit immedately then penance smite untill attonement below 10 inbetween pws and penance on cd and or halo and fight allows in between time 4-6 attones with plea or if innervate avilble rinse and repeat if innervate then 5-6x pwr then penance and smite as mana allows then pws penance and halo on cd till next set for big inc
- 54 disc 54 holy 48 shadow
- disc(xalan-hands, cord of maiev-belt, skjord-bracers) holy(Al'maiesh-belt, phyrix-ring) & got sephuz'd out of the gate currently farming holy legos back or trinket(bis for disc and holy)
- There is no set break point for disc(30% haste mastery>crit>vers however due to 7/2) or holy(12-14% haste, mastery>crit if 2 piece other wise good balance is just as good if using current go to talents light of naaru, piety, benediction just places where specs feel better to have certain stats shadow however needs legos and 12k haste or 9k haste based on which shadow lego have equipped mastery>>>>>>>>>crit>vers
- h2p discord and website along with following and using simcraft
Other Information:
-
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jc ... pe=healing
- Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black
Ram: 32 GIG 4 sticks
Power Supply: 750 Watts
Motherboard: Sabretooth 990FX R2 (Bios Updated)
Solid State Drive (SSD): Samsung EVO 850 Pro raid zero 256GB (two SSD)
Hard Drive: WD raid zero 500GB (Master backup drive) (two HD)
External USB back up drive: 150 GB contains complete system image
DVD: Restore and repair disk
CPU: AMD FX-8350 eight core Will soft overclock to 4.3 GHz
Duel Liquid CPU cooler
Blue-ray DVD burner
CD-ROM Burner
Case Fans. 8 fans in computer case. 90-130fps at max settings 2k monitor?
- I think I can a part of the team as healer or with better optimizing gear as relics and few other piece need plus bring up wpn to max will help with shadow as 580 is still a bit low for shadow
-Responding to post on wow forum
- http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6151786076

Raynorxx
User

Re: Priest

Postby Raynorxx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:43 am

Hey thanks for putting in an app. We will be taking the next few days to look over it and get in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact an officer or simply post here.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 am

frankyjr wrote:- No had problems with during wod(currently don't need as not officer or applying to be officer)

while not a requirement, it is still very responsible to attach an authenticator to your account.. most people (including myself) have used them for years with minimal difficulty and i'm sure the issue you ran into has since been resolved.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS)

you missed this question.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 pm

From what I've heard it seems a lot of guilds are having this issue this tier.

Your disc gear is decent. What is your shadow gear like? Might be nice to try and get you in for even a mythic+ to see what your skill set is like and how you mesh.

Rickles
User

Postby Rickles » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm

ms paint plz :)

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 pm

I didnt think disc was that strong this expac. But you seem to know what you are doing. How experienced are you with Shadow? What about holy?
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Troll priest good shit

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”